“Great value for huge portions”

La Mancha Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 820 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Mancha!!!Our comfortable Restaurant has Spanish authentic cuisine with seafood and fish, Argentine Beef and Australian Lamb, different vegetarian dishes with cheese, olive, artichoke... Every day new Tapas. Off course Paella-maresco,Paella-negra, Sangria and la musika Flamenco !!! Also house BEER: yellow, red and black. In our BAR many fresh fruits drinks and LASSI. Fantastic deserts, ice cream, chocolate Keck and cheese Keck.In our restaurant Spanish chef de cuisine, very friendly staff speaking English, Spanish, German, Russian, Vietnamese.Buen provecho !!!
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

La Mancha is a great restaurant in Nha Trang. Brilliant value and massive portions. The potato bravas was beautiful. And the seafood paella for 2 was huge. Plenty of seafood included. Would recommend

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I weren’t really fans of Nha Trang however this restaurant where we came for lunch was an absolute highlight. We had 4 dishes to share between the two of us. I highly recommend the gambas pil pil and the spinach and feta parcels, they were absolutely delicious. It is quite expensive but we thought it worth every penny. We hadn’t enjoyed a meal like that in a long time !

Reviewed March 23, 2019

My wife and I intended having a meal and listen to the music. (Friday evening) Demonstration dancing began --- but not to live music. I was drinking a beer and perusing the menu and we had decided on 2 courses of tapas, when I realised that I couldn't see the WC. A staff member informed me that "it's upstairs!" I pointed to my wife, sitting in her wheelchair, and he apologised, explaining that there was no ground floor toilet.
I paid for the beer and we left. The staff were good and the Russian guy on the door even offered to carry my wife up the stairs, but of course this is not very practicable. Nevertheless, they did at least make the offer. It did strike me as odd though, that a very large restaurant, such as this, does not have a toilet on the ground floor.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

I had one meal here once. The staff that served me were not friendly, they acted as though I should be happy to be served by them. I had the seafood paella which had plenty of seafood but lacked in seasoning. I also had a fresh orange juice which was the highlight of the meal.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

The owner fantastic well presented the food was beautiful cocktails great favour the restaurant has a great vibe the traditional look and design to it

Date of visit: February 2019