All reviews rooftop pool no window nice lounge area without windows nice hotel windowless room some great restaurants breakfast buffet huge room would stay again laundry done night train star hotel short walk to the beach sun loungers per night nice stay
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nites. Everything was excellent!! Buffet brekky, reception, rooftop pool area, lift speed, room facilities with private bathroom, location not too far from beach & restaurants. Very cost effective.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2018

The only reason I choose to stay here is that of value for money, strategic location for resting, food and beach. It's really not bad with the location as this hotel is surrounded by restaurants, cafe, mart, street foods, shops etc.

I booked and stayed in the single room without window, and I must say the room size was just decent and nice. Although the hotelier may need to look into clogged in the bathroom whenever I shower. Btw, I need to comment on shower gel, it has a weird smell. Perhaps they should review/change to a new scent for shower gel. Breakfast was alright, but not an issue for me. The staffs, especially front line are friendly, fun and informative, provided me info of where I should get a taste of Vietnamese food.

There was rooftop pool but I only visit just to view the town.

If you want to know if you should stay here, you can stay here if you are on a budget and still have privacy for your own self.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

The summer hotel exceeded our expectations! We got upgraded to a room with our window, the staff was always friendly and available and breakfast was perfect for anyone! We booked a tour at the reception desk and got picked up at the hotel entrance and rented a bike for the day, very secure and perfect to visit nha trang during the day. Highly recommend this hotel to everyone!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Let's start with the first room, really noisy, toilets broken, terrible mattress then they moved us in another smelly room, we asked the girl to spray something cause the smell was really strong. We moved our staff by ourselves from the first room to the second one the next morning. We could see dirty spots on the sheets. To finish the wifi doesn't work well. The girls at the office are nice but lost.
For a 3 stars hotel it's a disaster !
It's surely our worst hotel in Vietnam !
You should run away !

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews we booked this hotel and although it wasnt all bad it was probably the most average, no-value-for-money place we stayed in throughout our 2 week trip. Our room was situated near a lift and there was so much noise which could be heard from people waiting (which could take a while sometimes!) as well as noise from other rooms.

Whilst the room was clean, provided all necessary amenities and had functioning air con the rest of the hotel was somewhat of a disappointment. Compared to other breakfasts in Vietnam the choice and quality was quite poor. In addition, we didnt use the pool because it was like getting into a hot bath. There is a lovely bar area, but all you can hear and see are building works ( i know this isnt the hotel's fault, but some music may have helped). There's an American pool table but we quickly found we couldnt play because it slopes to one end.

I recommend this hotel for a traveller who is looking for clean room in a good location but isnt expecting much more. Its close to the beach (Sailors Club is one of the first sun bed areas you come to - highly recommended) and some great restaurants which is a bonus.

Date of stay: May 2018