“liked it :)”

La Parisienne Ice Cream & Coffee
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Inside the lobby of the Ha Van Hotel, La Parisienne Ice Cream & Coffee offers Vietnam's best Ice Cream. Fanny's Ice Cream is only made with 100% natural products. And our Milk Shakes; the best in town! Moreover, we offer different coffees made with selected Arabica coffee beans from the famous central Highlands region; Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte lovers take notice! Very early breakfast with butter crescent available! A convivial French atmosphere in Nha Trang!
Singapore
“liked it :)”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This place was right under the hotel I was staying at and my friend and I were served a glass of water each by a lovely lady (french I think) even though we were there waiting for our transport to pick us up. It was nice seeing how she was hospitable with everyone that it made me miss my mom :S

But we try their choco brownie, choco smoothie and of course ice cream before we left for our flight. It was great for the scorching weather and filled my stomach.

• Visited June 2012

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Seremban
“Ice Cream”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Been looking for so many day for Ice Cream. Finally found one, but so so.

Visited April 2012
CA
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Having been to Fanny's in HCMC and Hanoi, I was all excite about trying out the Nha Trang store. We were on a cruise, and we got lost trying to find the store. Hell bent to get my gelato, we asked at a travel agency and finally got pointed the right way - we had overshot it by 15 or so minutes.
After triumphantly arriving at La Parisienne, I was sorely disappointed to see that they were carrying safe 'tourist flavors' - none of the exotic and indigenous ingredients that I was looking forward to. So we settled on an innocuous flavor - so unremarkable that we didn't recall what is was - probably coconut... Serving was tiny, understandably as part of getting name brand ice cream at a hotel lobby.
We also ordered pain au chocolat and I was equally disappointed. It was more bread than the wonderful flaky croissants that I've come to expect of French colonies. Being a fan of French croissants, I had excellent pain au chocolat in New Caledonia and French Polynesia (all equally hot humid places that make flaky pastry a challenge) - and in Vietnam, and there is no excuse for the doughy baked good I was getting there.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank ddame1
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

After arriving in Nha Trang at 6.30am we decided to have breakfast here (it is located at the bottom of our hotel.)

Having a massive sweet tooth and being a hardcore coffee addict, the chocolate pastry and espresso were exactly what I needed first thing in the morning after a rough night's sleep.

Looking forward to having more yummy food here!!

• Visited February 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Ice cream/cake and amazing cappucino's!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

My partner said it was the best cappucino she had had since being back at home in England, I loved the Mint Choc Chip ice cream and chocolate sauce! we visited here everyday we were in Nha Trang-4days!

Visited February 2012