“My best french meal in Asia”
Review of Le Bouchon - CLOSED

Le Bouchon
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bar, restaurant , cave a vins
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This small pink restaurant, will remind everybody who went to Lyon of the "bouchons lyonnais" the traditional local restaurants. They serve french meals of very good quality, the beef filet with pepper sauce was amazing. I recommend a piece of their good french cheese to finish your meal. I would also like to mention the kindness of the waitresses and of the owner who make you feel like at home. Thank you!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

A very small and convenient wine bar and cafe. Up to me it's my favourite place in the city to drink wine (not a very big selection, but a good one) and eat French cheese (best selection in the city as I know).

1  Thank IceOleg
Reviewed May 25, 2013

You will not find a better french restaurant in Nha Trang.Actually you will find the vietnamese food quite good also.To make it short,when you eat there you are eating in France.That should say it all.Enjoy it like I did.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The night we visited this restaurant, it was packed with French people....always a good sign! We made the mistake of sitting downstairs, whereas upstairs looks prettier and not as exposed to the street and Vietnamese drivers who honk their horns like native New Yorkers!! Anyway, on to the food, this is good, solid French fare, cooked by a French person. The proprieters are from Lyon, arguably the foodie capital of France, this shines through in the menu. We had escargots, niscoise salad, entrecote, baked camembert, mousse au chocolat and sorbet swimming in vodka (yum!). All were excellent and hit the spot for us. There was a cassoulet which we didn't try, but looked great and was being happily eaten at other tables. The only puzzling thing was the wine list, which had only 1 white wine on it! Not sure if this reflects the proprieter's views on white wine! Happy to recommend this restaurant, the staff are charming too.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I think this place must have been closed or moved because I've been looking for it for ages. Finally found it last night. Great food! We shared a Lyonnaise salad and then I had lamb rack with garlic and my friend had the flank steak. Both dishes were wonderful. The creme bruelee was delightful and the chocolate mousse was rich but dense. Service was quick, friendly and efficient. Decor is bright. The only downside was that the street outside was so noisy with bus traffic and honking horns that it was a bit overwhelming. Maybe next time dinner upstairs will be more peaceful.