“Skin rejuv”

Hot Spring and Mud Bathing Spa Tour from Nha Trang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I did my first mudbath in Pamukale, Turkey. In terms of quality of the "mud", the one in Pamukale is much better. In terms of the setting, Thap Ba is like a theme park, while in Pamukale I was brought to a "hospital", I was told people go there for "medicinal retreat".
Guys, this is a "theme park", not a girly spa! So feel free to go with your girl friends / wives.

2  Thank EuGene206
Write a ReviewReviews (1,250)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"skin"
in 89 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The most wonderful part of my last trip to Vietnam include Thap Ba Hot Springs - Nha Trang .In my opinion Nha Trang trip is not complete without a mud bath. When it come to price they got a package for every pocket. After the mud bath and all, your body feel soft and skin fresh and shining. I lay down under the hot spring while water falling down to my back that felt more like a water massage, relieving all cramps and stiffness of the day. Staff is friendly and professional. They will provide you with underwear, towel and cupboard will be allotted to you to keep your belonging. However you may handover your cash and valuable to the reception for safe keeping. Just be natural and don't wear make or hairdo.

4  Thank Jamshaid F
Reviewed August 28, 2013

These baths were really fun. When you arrive you are asked if you want a private bath but I don't think this is really necessary. The first thing you do is shower in the mineral showers, next it's to a communal bath. We shared one with 4 others and there was plenty of space. Next it's on to some power showers and then a mineral bath. Finally to some waterfalls and then the pools. This is a great way to spend an afternoon and a good way to cure a hang over!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I booked 45 minutes before being picked up by their driver and was a little dubious about this place but loved it.
I enjoyed the drive out as we got to see a different and more rural part of Nha Trang...even though it was only for a few KMs.
A few things to keep in mind when coming here....don't wear makeup or come with your hair done as it will not last you through the process.. Natural is best.
We booked the VIP room for two so I can't comment on the more public area.
They give you one hour to use the sauna, steam room and large hot swimming pool so take a book or something that you would normally do relaxing.
You then have a tub filled with warm mud...you don't need bathers in the private room...you then can shower and jump into the corner spa for a mineral bath...all in the same room. They give you an hour for this so take your time..there is TV and semi bed for you to pass some more time...if you can't relax well then maybe tell them to cut some time out.
We then had a 90 minute great massage...not for those who want the soft gentle touch..it's nicely intense.
We has a snack..all in the price..then, when we thought it was over, I had my fingers and toes manicured while my husband had his hair washed and a mini facial.
We tipped both treatments as they were very nice and tried really hard.
Our driver was there waiting at the end and without waiting, we were taken back to our hotel.
It was a really great experience.

4  Thank PHOAustralia
See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We love this place so much that we will go back when we visit Vietnam again next year. We didn't know at first, so we looked it up online from the hotel, and went there by taxi; however, you could called them, and they would pick you up from your hotel. We took a VIP room, and luckily, there were only 2 of us using VIP area on that day, so we didn't have to share the swimming pool with anyone. The 95 mins massage was super good. Really nice staff, but clothes and towels were really old. I prefer to bring mine next time.