“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Feast

Feast
Ranked #70 of 487 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Feast, our signature restaurant, offers a wide variety of international favorites spanning a sumptuous a la carte menu, specialty theme buffets, and interactive cooking stations for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Orange County, California
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

This is the third different buffet I have tried in Nha Trang and definitely the best. Great atmosphere; the setting is beautiful and the sea view was awesome. I think I tried a little bit of everything and it was all good! The chefs who custom made the food were extra friendly and helpful. The food really was top notch.

Our main server was Oanh and she was very courteous and friendly. She was enthusiastic and her English was excellent.

I was very impressed by the experience that we had and I will definitely be back to The Feast for special occasions and big days of surfing!

• Visited December 2011
MarcomSheratonNT, Người quản lý at Feast, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
Many thanks for taking your time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that we meet your expectations and provided Sheraton service. We are happy the you enjoyed dining at Feast. We will deliver your nice comment to our associate - Ms Oanh

Thank you for choosing dining at Feast - Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards.

The Team.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Bangkok
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best buffet in Nha Trang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

Large food selection with many different individual kitchens, friendly service and nice arrangements. I was not the only one enjoying this experience as the restaurant was quiet busy. The best was the desserts, made by a french cook, really toped the evening. Very good value as well is the price including free flow of wine.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Max P
Dear Sir/Madam,

At Sheraton we believe life is better when shared, thank you for sharing your great stay experience on Trip Advisor.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your dining at Feast restaurant
We wish you more great stays with Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Cheers.

The Team.
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“It worths every penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

I heard that Sheraton Nha Trang's Feast is on the way to be at least a best buffet restaurant in Nha Trang, so I was there to observe its effort. Accompanied with me also have my wife, who had just delivered into my life an angel, and my father, who had traveled over thousand kilometer just to be confirmed about that angel, so, of course, I do not want to lose my face after such an event.

In fact, my face still stands firmly and proudly on my neck during our meal. Feast welcome us by many new faces (compare to the first time I came here), but the same old smiles were still there to whet our appertize. Feast is well decorated, from our table, we can see Nha Trang bay, without anything to stand between us and one of the most beautiful bay of the world.

Feast has several themed buffets to change such as: Western style, Asian style, for week day, and Seafood style for the weekend,... but whatever style it is we still have a large range of food to decorate my plates: salmon sushi, salmon and tuna sashimi for my starter, steamed crab roasted shrimp for my main course. My father seemed enjoy fresh bread with various kind of cheese. And Hue style fried rice took my wife two rounds.

I totally satisfied with everything I have in Feast. Recommend for everyone.

• Visited July 2011

Greetings from Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa and thank
you for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and facilities.

We agree with you about our Feast Themed buffet which is one of our unique selling points to bring the best experience to our guests.

We hope to welcome you back to Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa in the near future.

Stay Connected & Warm regards.
The Team