“Culinary Delight”
Review of The Grill House - CLOSED

The Grill House
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Culinary Delight”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

On first entering the restaurant you encounter a tastefully decorated environment creating a pleasant ambiance. Extensive food & beverage menus with moderate price levels. Both meals ordered arrived quickly. The food presentation was excellent. I had swordfish which was perfectly cooked & seasoned, mash potatoes & vegetables were an excellent ac-compliment to the fish. Out of 10 for taste I would give it a 10. My wife had charcoal grilled chicken breast the first thing that struck me was the generous portion size. On trying some the flavors that flowed onto the taste buds made this meal almost addictive.

• Visited July 2013

Beijing, China
“Good seafood”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The seafood is so good and fresh. Just 5 minutes fom beach, we find a nice restaurant for the frist dinner in Nha Trang. Seafood Mix BBQ looks so nice and delicious, we get 5 diffrent sauces and love white one. Staff is not very friendly but OK. Price is a little bit expensive than other same level restaurants in Nha Trang.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Odysseyprivatetours
“Great food, good air conditioning”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Not many of the restaurants we have eaten at in Vietnam have had AC, this one does! Nice decor inside. The meat was really good quality compared to some of that we have had in Nha Trang, so would recommend for the meat eaters. Your meal gets served with a choice of 5 sauces, all of which are tasty. Staff were not over friendly but fine.

Visited June 2013
“Repeat yourself and wait”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Food was great (although I did have to send back as I asked for Medium/well done, not red and bleeding) The staff started off very friendly but then I had to ask several times for an ashtray. I also had to wait 5-10minutes to ask someone for the bill. The french chef came out to ask how his customers where and I think that was very commendable and a nice touch. I was longing for a steak and got it. Thanks Grill House your served good Aussie steak!

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Great food and powerful drinks!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had dinner at the Grill one night and thoroughly enjoyed our food.

We were given complimentary bread with 6 little dips cutely served in a row of glasses.

For mains I had a risotto which wasn't really a 'risotto' as I know them (not sticky and wet), more a dry rice and vegetable dish which never the less was rich and flavoursome and I highly enjoyed.

My partner had the seafood kebabs which he said were amazing but only just managed to finish.

My only complaint about our time at this restaurant was my drink which I ordered as a sex on the beach and I believe they made a mistake and gave me rocket fuel!!! It was the strongest sex on the beach I have ever tasted, and both my partner and I couldn't drink it - in the end I ordered a sprite and an empty glass and did a bit of a switcheroo to dilute the cocktail and it was fine.

Price wise about on par for many Vietnam restaurants not super cheap but not super expensive.

• Visited February 2013