After reading good reviews about this restaurant we decided to try it. Huge mistake.
We are struggling to think of one positive thing to say about it but unfortunately all we can come up with is the best thing that could happen to this place is that it be closed down!
What food we received was burnt, stale and completely inedible! The staff were also unhelpful and didn't care that we couldn't eat the food!
Do not waste your time by going there!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.