“Happy Chappy,”

Don Burgers n Coffee
Order Online
Ranked #106 of 820 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed April 9, 2019

I looked at the reviews and saw a bad review from jesusrises which seems at odds with other reviews which are all positive.At those odds, I thought I would try Don Burgers and I must say the bad review is unjustified. An agenda perhaps. I could not have been happier from the friendliness of the staff to the cheerful decor and of course most importantly, the food. The burgers and chips were delicious and the coffee was great.Miss Lien is a cheerful hostess with reasonable English. I will be trying the con carne and potato next time. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Grant H

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

This is the best burger. Honestly fantastic . Best in Vietnam and I would be pushed to find better anywhere .
Recommend highly and nice coffee too.
I'm looking forward fo a big breakfast now ....

2  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I was never so disappointed by any restaurant.
We ordered food in the internet and we neither got what we ordered nor were there anything else I could name as a positiv aspect.
After we had to call them again because they wouldn‘t deliver the food, it came after 80 mins.
The food was cold but the softdrinks were warm. They gave us things we didnt order and charged them eventhough we didnt want them.
I ordered a VEGGIE burger but they managed to place a beef pattie?!??
The food was not enjoyable.

1  Thank Jesusrises
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Our group of five from Nova Scotia ,Canada were told to try your burgers.They were the most delicious burgers any of us have ever tasted.We can't wait to go back!!!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Storyteller305095
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Great place for burgers, dogs, chicken sandwiches, western style breakfast. Good prices. Best burger in town.

Date of visit: March 2019