“Jungle Adventure”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Jungle Adventure”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I've now lived in Nha Trang for 9 months and I still hadn't taken advantage of my beautiful surroundings. I decided to take a trip to Dalat and spend a few days in this cool city. The thing iv'e always hated the most about travel is making reservations and the agent, Gordon, made things a breeze. He was very personable and knowledgeable. I felt that I had a friend taking care of me. This is a very professional organization and I would recommend them highly. Bye the way, if you have questions about some of the beaches off the beaten track - Gordon and crew have the answers.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank outpost64

Cabarita Beach, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour Company”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We have just returned from approx 12 days in Vietnam ,Hanoi, Sapa, Halong, Hue and Hoi An. Jungle travel made all the arrangements and it was a perfect holiday. I arranged all this from home with My from Jungle travel, who was so quick to anwser all my emails and worked within our needs and our budget, she checked back with me on certain points before making the final bookings and called me once we arrived in Hanoi. I think using a local tour company was a much better idea than one from Australia, one from home was not going to be able to help if we missed a connection etc. All our accommodations was great and we thought the whole trip was such good value. We spoke to several other Australians during the trip who had paid alot more than us by doing it themselves. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them or using them again.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank ron0266
Aldershot
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Wow what an excellent day out”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We booked the "Discovover Vietnamese Rural Life" day tour and were not disappointed. From my first deaalings with Thieu Quang Duy at Jungle Travel via email until the day we had our trip we felt we were dealing with a professional company. As it happens Thieu Quang Duy was also our guide on the day and what excellent knowledge he has and good fun with it. A local all of his life he knows the area well. Where the website says that you visit a hat making village I thought we would be seeing a factory, but what you actually visit is peoples homes where up to four generations are making produce for sale at local markets. From start to finish this was atruly memorable day.Yes it maybe a little more expensive, than some tours but you get air conditioned vehicle with proper safety belts and a very safety concious driver which as you will find out is very important here in Vietnam. You get a choice of where you want to eat we always ask for a local restaurant which is where were taken, really good food and rather than us taking photos of the locals they wanted to take photos with us and to talk with us dispite the language barriers. Rob and Julie, feel free to contact me if further information is required

Visited March 2012
3 Thank shotsblue
Lisse, The Netherlands
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Reliable tour operator in Nha Trang.”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We booked a pick-up from the airport and a private car from Nha Trang to Dalat with Jungle Travel. The months before our trip to Vietnam we had a lot of e-mail conversation with Thieu Quang Duy. It’s hard to find a reliable partner when you book trips and cars from Europe over the internet. After a lot of research we decided to go on with Jungle Travel. The contact with Duy was very smooth and clear. He was very honest about the things he could organize for us and gave us a good price compared to others. Because of the very good contact we booked the transportation with him. He arranged a very safe driver who spoke a little English and was very helpful. We made a lot of photo stops during our trip and this was never a problem. Next time we go to Vietnam we will use Jungle Travel again and we would recommend them to everybody who is looking for a reliable tour operator around Nha Trang.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank CorTT
Rocklin, Ca
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“See Nha Trang with Jungle Travel Co.”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We used Jungle Travel for a day tour of Nha Trang. It is a small family owned co. and our guide was Thieu Quang Duy, a very personable and knowledgable young man. Our tour included a stop at the Church on the Mountain; the Giant Buddha with temple and large reclining buddha (150 steps up to Giant Buddha); stops in outlying villages at private homes where small businesses (2-3 people) made woven mats, rice paper, rice noodles, and cone-shaped hats mostly with hands-on labor; a boat ride back to town on the river which was relaxing and gave us additional types of scenic views; a feast of a lunch at a riverside restaurant (included); tour of the Cham Towers; and a final stop at an embroidery workshop where young vietnamese women were working on beautiful pictures that look like paintings because their work is so fine. It was a wonderful day tailored for us (no forced shopping stops) and I would recommend this company to anyone. We were In Nha Trang on a cruise so this was our private shore excursion but they could certainly handle the needs of anyone who didn't have time constraints.

Visited January 2012