“nice restaurant!”

Ranked #388 of 608 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

the seafood is good, the fish is good too! It is not cheap! the staff is ok, one of the boys likes to make is own show!!
They have a huge menu! take time to read it!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

my wife and I had dinner there twice. all fresh seafood. we ordered a lot sea urchins. highest quality of seafood but not perfectly cooked. average taste

Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

I'm very easy to please! But I ordered the squid stuffed with crab- it was so overcooked it was like munching on a tyre! I also ordered the crab fried rice, so dry i stopped after a couple spoonfuls! My partner got the crab in butter sauce, hardly any meat and tasted like the stuffing they crammed on top! Complete waste of money & a meal!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I really liked this place, my girlfriend and I went there for dinner and choose king prawns from the tank. All of the fish were alive and well kept. I had a whole red snapper and she had 5 king prawns, the fish was perfectly cooked with a number of sauces to go with.

Staff we excellent and we shared about 10 beers, total cost around £20 which is awesome!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Overpriced average seafood. One third of clams did not open. Seafood noodles was mostly vegetables. Disappointing scallops.

1  Thank travelers96067