“Nice Hotel with friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of An Hoa Hotel

An Hoa Hotel
Ranked #4 of 277 Nha Trang B&B and Inns
Nha Trang
“Nice Hotel with friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2010

This hotel has a very friendly staff. They can and will help you where possible.
The prices are also good. You will get a spacious, clean room. Only downside is that they are building at the opposite side of the road. So you will wake up with construction noises instead of birds singing. But you have to get up early anyway for the beach or island hopping tour :)

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2010

We had a wonderful stay at An Hoa. The staff is SUPER friendly and helpful. Free internet, satellite TV, hot water shower, balcony, very clean and cheap room, perfect location, 30 sec from the beach. Don't hesitate, go there!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Siem Reap, Cambodia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2010

I came back this hotel 4th times for each year and this time I lived 2 nights. I think Nha Trang city is a most beatiful city with sunrise, beach, travel, living,... So I came to living every year and I chose Anhoa hotel is same as my house at here. I'm very angry for the boss this hotel when somebody talks "change the receptionist, the hotel is bad services". "Do you believe about it?", "Idon't believe" that is my answer. Because the boss is good, so the hotel is same. The boss in this hotel alway know all the problems happening in her hotel. She very kindly, friendly and alway work at the hotel, and alway talk with everybody wrote their thinks to this website about her hotel.
The slogan of Anhoa hotel "You are welcome!" It is truth. Because they always ask me about the health, the kindly of the people, the easy for booking services, how about to buy everything at the city,.... So you can ask them any problem with you, and you will have the answer.
The cleaner had cleaned everymorning new day, so you will have a good sleep when you came back after had tour. you can booking any service from this hotel: bus tour, island tour, city tour, laundry, taxi,... If they don't have any service, they will have the useful hints to you about it.
From here you wil easy go to the beach, 50 meters. Go to the night club, 100 meters. Go to the center of the city, 100 meters. Go to the foreigner street, 100 meter.
Let's your travel from this hotel, that's not a bad idea.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

How disappointing! I came here to recommend this hotel based SOLELY on Doan, the incredible receptionist. When we stayed at this hotel, the shower was clogged, there was little hot water, extreme temperatures in the room, and just a general lacking of basic things you might want but not necessarily need. However, Doan made it all worth it. She was entirely trustworthy, spoke incredible English, recommended fantastic cheap hotels in other cities, and would make you feel special like letting you come back after scuba diving to use the downstairs shower even after you checked out. She was a reliable source for booking anything.
Hopefully, if their management reads this, they will be ashamed that they let her leave, because there is nothing else special about the hotel. When we stayed there, she was dealing with a threatening stalker which management was doing nothing about. He was ALWAYS lurking in the lobby, despite being asked to leave. Is this representative of how management deals with their problems? Probably.
Also, access to the hotel is down a poorly lit sidestreet with high walls on both sides - and if you've read about Nha Trang, you know their reputation with stealing.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
smilesNhatrang, Owner at An Hoa Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2010
Dear valued guests,
Thank you for any your worths feed back on TRIPADVISOR and thank Tripadvisor for your website is very helpful for travellers and hotel managers.
AN HOA HOTEL was open from 2000 till now it has 10 years running and with many changes to better days by days and flollow the times with many staffs had came and gone. Ms. Doan has just worked at Anhoa Hotel only 1 year no more. Anhoa was training her when she' s just graduated from Past time - University from a without experienced staff and without any knowlegde of tourism fields and now she had left, may be she was found another better place. She should do that, Myself always advised her if she has chance and wants to go far. I was consider her like my child.
Anhoa Hotel preserved good states in time, that depended on the management of owner and undergo of many generations of staffs' contributions for short- longtime of working. With guidelines "All the best for guests" inhouse services and outside of hotel. I always reminded staffs do, serve and advice the best things for guest. I always remind the staffs should advice for guest good place for spend, best restaurants for eating nice signseeing to visit....any remind guests and guide for their safe. In my hotel with 10 year running, it has never happen lost with anythings of guest in my hotel. We have safety box free deposite at reception and safety door locks and good training staffs.
Anhoa hotel always give to guest the extra value such as early check in free (when room available). When guest c/out we have stone free for keep guest's luggages and have the shower for check out and waiting guests also. With large lobby, comfortable, convenience place with acess internet free...with that price of room (from 08USD to 18USD) we do the best as we can.
With owner - myself promise that always keep the hotel for the best states and do the best things for you - travellers and we do hope the when you come and leave with highest sastified, for any reasons and Ms. Doan was left.
Best wishes,
Mrs. Cam
The Owner of An Hoa hotel,
Em: anhoahotel@yahoo.com
Phone: 0084905453499; 0084583524029
Nha Trang
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2010

I came here 4 months ago and had a great time !

The receptionist was amazing ! Friendly, sociable and very helpful. Decided to come back and stayed 5 nights and everything was fined till one morning they told me I could stay extra night but needed to pay extra because of holiday. Told them I would think about will I eat breakfast. Came back and finally they booked it to someone else. Couldn't believe when they said to me, sorry but your room is booked out. They didn't care about me been there before and spending 5 night but cared about the money they could make, if they got another customer by getting a phone booking. Very disappointed !

The main reason I came was for the great service I got 4 months ago, but coming back again, sadly I realised its not about taking care of their customer, but its all about how much money they can get.

Its the reasons why they told me I had to leave because someone was ready to pay more money. Very disappointed !

I may say that the cleaning ladies do a amazing job !! And sadly they lost the best of their hotel, and thats the receptionist.

I would recommend before, but not anymore.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
smilesNhatrang, Owner at An Hoa Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2010
Dear madam or sir,
Thank you for your stayed at An Hoa Hotel and Thank you any way for your feed back,
We are sorry for any inconvenience causes. You stayed at my hotel during the public holiday days, at that days you saw, all the hotel were very busy, I was not at hotel at that day but I reminded my staffs informed to you when you check in that we had the booking. At the last day you did not sure to stay or not, so my staffs accepted booking they got 1 more room extra. The staffs thought you went out to find another hotel and said that they were comment you some next door hotels but you did not accept. All the hotels were surcharge for peak season and we were not the exception, because we had to paid extra to staffs for public holiday working and many things higher too.
We do hope to serve you next time better and we will manage the booking more clearly.
yours truly,
Ms. Cam
the Owner of An Hoa hotel,
phone 84905453499
Email: anhoahotel@yahoo.com
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2010

We were on a budget backpacking trip and were recce-ing for a few guesthouses that were listed on Tripadvisor. Most of the top rated ones are fully booked and we were so lucky to have came to An Hoa's and met Doan there. She was the friendliest reception that we've met during our backpacking trip and we were moved by her warm greetings. We traveled in fours thus we were given a room with a queen size bed and a single bed which is large enough for 2 (mind that we are small sized) at only 17 dollars per day with free internet, wi-fi and room service everyday!
Doan introduced to us the attractions in Nha Trang and she helped us book a cab to the Thap Ba Mud Bath at a very low price as well as helping us to book a bus to get to Da Nang. She and her colleague could be trusted and we always get into small chats when we see one another.
All in all, An Hoa has played a huge part in making our stay in Nha Trang a very pleasant one and we will definitely visit there again in the near future =)

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
N.Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2010

Our stay was perfect from the day we arrived to the day we left. Great location and a large, clean room. serviced daily.

Doran is probably the cheeriest receptionist you'll ever meet - she went out of her way to help us with anything we wanted (even gave me a ride on the back of her motobike to pick up my husbands perscription!).

Would definately recommend this place.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple