“Great. Go there now.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“Great. Go there now.”
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Great bar and restaurant. Food consistent and very good. Good service. I think the review from OutPost64 is total rubbish he must be a right plonker or maybe he owns a bar somewhere and just likes to run other bars down.
The Spot is spot on.

3 Thank Midiman52

• Korean first
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Still as good”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

During our extended stay in Nha Trang we ate at Le Spot many times. We took 5 different couples with us during this time and every one of them enjoyed the food - not one complaint.
Last night had the best veggie lasagne I have ever eaten which includes some good Italian restaurants we have visited.
No Russian bashing from me - they were doing what people do on holiday - having a good time.
We treat the staff with respect and get great service from them.
Will deduct one star for the price of the vodka - gone up considerably from last year so stick to water now.

• Visited April 2012
5 Thank jeera27
San Francisco, California
“A Bit Spotty”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My Vietnamese girlfriend and I ate at the Spot last week after hearing good things from some an American friends. WELL - I have mixed reviews. My friend fish was very nice and not to pricey, the girlfriends sweet and sour soup was watery and tasteless. The service was acceptable at best. NOW for the bad stuff - I had to try a pizza and I can best relate it to eating a piece of greasy cardboard with some reheated old cheese and a dab of smelly tomato sauce. Another mistake was eating on the top floor open air. Flying critters galore and funny enough - they wouldn't go near the pizza. I ran into a friend at the Spot who had just had lasagna and he quickly gave a hearty thumbs down. Ditto on the Russians - rude, fat, too many potatoes, amature travelers. There not big spenders and it's obvious, the locals hate them. They have NO respect. I heard that they just got a new cook. Hardy, har, har. They need something to change!

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank outpost64
SpotBar, Owner at The Spot Bar, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Some of our long term customers (7yrs) have dubbed our bar The " Spotski " as we have embraced our relatively newcomer Russian tourists with gusto.

The American gentlemen who reviewed us in "Little bit Spotty" seems to have some issues not only with our "Cardboard" Pizzas but with citizens of the worlds largest country. While our food, grated can be lacking in continuity outside of our busiest hours - I have to totally rebuff the vilification that Russians are rude, spendthrift and are bad travelers. they did put the first man and woman into the space, pay double at Moscow Starbucks than in New York and all the boxes of chocolates that my wife receives from returning customers are hollow gestures from unworldly Philistines. Without our Russian clientele we would probably have shut the shop when the Euro started to list.

If any of our customers has a problem with our food, we are much obliged not to bill for it or replace the order with a satisfactory result..

Oh yeah - what ever did happen to slim pickens at the end of "Dr Strangelove" ?
“Nice little restaurant”
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

We ate here as a family with 2 children, aged 6 and 4 and we all had excellent food. Fantastic value for money.

3 Thank Brits_in_Shanghai
Goa
“Definately Worth a Visit”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We were introduced to this place by friends and their recommend was accurate.
The food was good, the portions over average and quite a decent menue covering all tastes.

Visited April 2012