“Gorgeous!!!”

Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa
Ranked #14 of 215 Hotels in Nha Trang
Reviewed February 15, 2011

This was an unexpectedly beautiful hotel. The rooms, pool area, and gym are all beautifully modern and clean. The location is excellent, right on the boardwalk in Nha Trang and just a 10 minute walk to a great restaurant called Louisiane ( a must visit). We made the mistake of transferring to the Diamond Bay resort after 4 days, never again!!! The next time we visit we'll make sure we only stay at the Sheraton!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,812)

Reviewed February 11, 2011

The Sheraton Nha Trang is the newest hotel in Nha Trang and seems to be the best place to stay. Centrally located, has lovely modern spacious rooms with many (all?) with beautiful ocean views. The staff were great, breakfast amazing and the extra money spent on the Club Lounge facilities are well worth it. Actually the hotel is great value - the room rates are reasonable and to enjoy the food, drinks and spa within the hotel without being charged the usual 5 star hotel prices makes you enjoy the experience even more.
Nha Trang itself is not the most exciting place in Vietnam, for us 3 nights was more than enough. However everyone is different and depends what you want from your holiday. In summary, if you do head to Nha Trang, be sure to book the Sheraton...it may just be the highlight of your stay in the Nha Trang. It was for us.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SandMAust
Reviewed February 10, 2011

We have just finished a wonderful 10 day stay here, and this has got to be one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. As it's new, we took advantage of a great 4th night free deal, and we were upgraded to a wonderful suite with sea views. The room was wonderful- big tvs and balcony in each room, wonderful bathroom with weroom and bath separated from the toilets and huge bed with 4 huge pillows! I had a manipedi and the relaxing facial.. They were both very relaxing and I felt the therapists took great care of me (my only suggestion for improvement being they didn't put a topcoat on my varnish).
The infinity pool area is wonderful! Absolutely stunning, as are the jacuzzi steam room and sauna area (these are separate for men and women)...and the gym is much better than most hotels... They were all never too crowded and clean, and the gum and changing rooms well stocked with fresh towels and water. The restaurants are also fantastic and great value, especially the buffet. Room service came quickly- there were a couple of mistakes with orders but these were dealt with quickly so didn't matter too much. The area around in nha trang has a few markets and bars, sort of a back packery scene... We tended to spend modt of our time on the hotel though as ot wad so lively! All in all a fantastic, relaxing, pampering holiday and we definitely want to return again.. Book quickly before all the great offers have gone!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 8, 2011

We stayed at the Sheraton for 3 nights including the wonderful new years eve dinner.
This stay was part of our extensive trip of Vietnam and Cambodia with our two teenage children over a period of 5 weeks. Our room was amazing !! A two bedroom club suite located on the 27th floor. The club rooms are from the 25 th floor above and includes access to the club lounge with wifi facilities and drinks and nibbles during the day which are all included in your tariff. The pre-dinner canapes and drinks were simply amazing and well done to the Sheraton for such a high qualtiy service to club guests.

Our room was beyond all our visions...actually it was bigger than our house and situated on two floors with views straight out to the ocean. I turned 42 on new years eve so it was a perfect birthday present for me ! They were very clean and top quality towels and linen. Turn down service timing was a major problem for us. On two evenings we had turn down show up at 5.30pm !! My hubbie was in the bath and my son was in the shower. Apparently they start at this time but I did let the director of rooms know this during our stay. Thankyou to Nick, he was great during our stay. We had a little upset on New years eve dinner which related to a service staff not listening to our needs. A long story which ended up with my daughter not happy. We left on New years day for our next destination. Nick, the director of rooms was most attentive and really focused on customer satisfaction. He gave my 11 year old daughter a lovely bag of goodies and treats after the upset on New years eve. It was a happy ending to our stay here.

We stayed in another 5 star hotel in Nha trang too which was basically 100 % service. I mentionned to Nick that the Sheraton needs to work on a few things to make it in line with its competitors. It really depends how much you travel too. We travel a bit and I suppose you become fussy on all the finer details. But if I stay at a Sheraton Hotel, I expect the top of the tops. They are a new hotel but far from perfect. The pool is beautiful, yes.....but the water ...well my children found it freezing and I couldn't even go in !
We came back from dinner on our first night staying there. The beds were turned down. My 11 year old daughter said " Mum, there is no chocolate" . Such a little thing at a small price for the Sheraton to do, but such a joy to come home to a night. In such a competitive market, they need to work on smiles on faces to the very moment we close our eyes at night. Keep up the good work Nick....
Thankyou emma, chris, thomas and jane :-)

1  Thank franjipanikoonya
Reviewed January 28, 2011

We really enjoyed our four night stay at the Sheraton in December and overall, I would really recommend this hotel. I would have rated this hotel excellent but I suppose its pretty much what you should expect from a Sheraton or five star hotel and at the price paid.

That said, the hotel design/decor is fabulous and the feel around the infinity pool was spectacular. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and had a great view. The hotel had a larger line up of TV stations than other hotels we have stayed in. The bathroom was modern with a separate shower and bath and then a separate toilet. There was an overwhelming amount of choices at breakfast – and it was all good. The staff members were friendly and helpful. The private beach area across the road was great and the service there good. I also found the prices of drinks reasonable for a five star hotel. The cocktails on the terrace were spectacular. The prices of the in-house Chinese restaurant were also reasonable and the food great.

We were also happy with the room service that was brought up on a trolley that turns into a table. The only problem is that the standard room was a bit too small for this ie. for two people to sit around it and eat.

I also think that in this day and age, WiFi in the room should be free in all hotels, especially five star hotels where you are paying so much more. You could, however, go down to reception and get a free 20 minute pass on the hotel computers.

I also think our stay could have been enhanced if there was a chair or two on the balcony were you could sit and enjoy the view.

There was quite a queue to checkout when we were running late and some confusion about where our baggage was after they brought it down. We left too early for breakfast, and after all the fabulous breakfasts we had in the hotel, we were a little disappointed at the lack of creativity used for the breakfast they packed for us, considering how much you must pay for the breakfasts as part of your deal. It consisted of an unattractive apple, a small croissant, a small yoghurt, a very small ham and cheese roll and water. I thought it could have been a lot better, but maybe that's just spoilt ol' me.

Reviewed January 28, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 8days from the 29th december, whilst the weather in nha trang was overcast on days the comfort of the hotel made up for the lack of sun. We were upgraded which was a lovely gesture by the manager so we had a gorgeous very modern spacious suite with double balcony.
The food well i could spend hours describing that....the best selection you could imagine at breakfast the choice is vast! We also ate several times in the hotels dim sum restaurant(we never eat in hotels)- and we would hghly recommend it some of the best food we have ever eaten at ridiculously low prices. We also became addicted to the tea and cakes from the ground floor cafe-delicious!
The hotel has a fantastic gym to burn off all the cakes! and the free yoga class was also excellent. The pool is very modern and a relaxing environment and always had spare loungers as did the beach even though the hotel was busy.
The hotel is situated slightly away from all the bars and restaurants that are recommended on trip advisor but they were literally a 10minute walk.
The staff couldn't do enough for us and we would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2011

The Sheraton Nha Trang is such a nice place to stay in Nha Trang. The staff is wonderful and very English-speaking, extremely helpful as well--they even have a crossing guard who will stop traffic for you as you make your way across the street to the beach. We had a wonderful view of the ocean from our incredibly comfortable room. Everything was clean and well-maintained. The food in the restaurant was really good, too. We took advantage of the breakfast buffet and room service and everything was always tasty and great. All in all a great place to stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple