“Okay food, abysmal service ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Liberty Central Nha Trang - The Bistro
Ranked #242 of 820 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Description: The Bistro is a great place to meet with family and friend, conviencely located on the ground floor. Enjoy great food, drink, iced cold beer and a full liquor bar in a casual and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I ate here for breakfast. It was 90,000 VND for breakfast and a drink.

We both ordered our food and drinks, and had to wait 20 minutes before we got our meals. My partners meal came out completely wrong, he ordered the french breakfast and got the American breakfast. I had the poached eggs breakfast, which was okay, it wasn’t very hot at all and neither was my partners. I just wondered how long it had been sat waiting to be brought to us. He accepted his incorrect order anyway because he couldn’t be bothered to wait any longer.

We then had to ask for our drinks, i ordered an Americano with a side of milk, and my partner ordered a fresh mango juice. We waited, i got my americano with no milk and my partner got an espresso (again not what he ordered) We advised we ordered a fresh mango juice, so they took away the espresso & came back to tell us they had ran out of mango’s. Surely they’d know this when we ordered 45 minutes ago?

All in all, i wouldn’t recommend coming here. I’m sure theres other places that don’t get your order wrong three times and don’t bring out luke warm food.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Not the best food we had in Nha Trang at an otherwise lovely hotel. They would definitely get more guests staying if the owner paid more attention to F&B service, especially the menu

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Don't even want to explain in details what was wrong, but will just simply say the worst meal we had in Nha Trang

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We had again great evening at Bistro. The service again was outstanding. From the welcome at the door we were made to feel very special and our waitress was friendly and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious. I'm looking forward to going back again already!
Get a tailor-made menu to enjoy!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

If you can stand a service worthy of mimics and if the waiters serve you. You’ll enjoy a minute of foiegras(succulent indeed but hard to feel a nail) and a very good kiwi lamb. I’ve always wondered if the manager knows what he was doing.

Date of visit: September 2018