“New local spot”
Review of Time House Bistro

Time House Bistro
Ranked #42 of 776 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

What a surprise! This colonial looking corner house seems to have turned in the coolest spot in town. Best vibes and best music you will find all night.

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

We arrived at 10:30am for brunch. Food came out at 11:30.

Asked where the food was, the waitress got super angry and rude. Telling me to wait because its busy today (half the restaurant was empty).

The food is really good. If you want good food and is willing to wait for an 1hr in an empty reataurant and have the patience to deal with an ill-mannered waitress, i guess this place is not bad.

Waitress was just bad news.

Id go back, but only if shes not there.

Date of visit: March 2019
KostaVN, Propriétaire at Time House Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

As one of the owners I want to apologize about this experience and the answer our staff gave you.

We owe you some explanations, nobody should wait 1 hour for breakfast in a half empty restaurant.

On this morning, we had a table of 10 walked in just before you arrived. They were on the 1st floor in our air conditioned room with another family of 6. It was a Wednesday morning and our kitchen was not fully staffed like on a Saturday or a Sunday.

We had unexpected departures in our waiting team and on this morning we had only 1 barista and 1 waiter.
I want to take the blame for the rude answer of our barista. I failed to properly staff the team on this morning and they -somehow- managed to serve more than 70 customers. They've been under great pressure.

We discussed a lot about your comment and this particular morning (your family were not the only ones unhappy).
We really care about our guests comfort and I want you to know that we took immediate action for this situation not to happen again.
We hired 2 more waiters for the morning, they started last Monday and we changed the kitchen roster to have full capacity everyday. 2 more kitchen staff will start next week.

Sincere apologies and really hope to see you again and that you start the day with a proper great breakfast and a positive experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Best place to hang out and have a frew cocktails or beers! Amazing host and very good service! If you’re from Québec and you need a poutine fix, this is definitely the best poutine you’ll find in Vietnam! Food is great! Highly recommend passing by this little Nha Trang Gem!

Reviewed February 27, 2019

Visited this place today having researched it on TA. My wife had the croque monsieur, while I had the Swiss burger with excellent fries. The meals, which were delicious, were "late lunches" for us, so the venue was understandably quiet.
We waited a little while for the meals which was not a problem, and only served to illustrate that the food had been freshly prepared.
There is a slightly different menu available in the evening which includes Australian steak. We met one of three co-owners, Constant, who I had a chat with, and he made us feel very welcome.
I would just mention that with regard to some tick-boxes below, the following:
There are one (or two) small steps into the restaurant but there is also a large seating area outside, which is where my wife and I ate. The actual doorway into the restaurant was open and very wide, and I'm sure that the owners/staff would be only too pleased to assist with anyone with impaired mobility.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Love this place so much ! I’ve been in Nha Trang for a couple of days and have been here to eat everyday so far. The food is so so tasty. Everyone must must try !!

Date of visit: February 2019