“Hit and miss”

Good for: Families with children
Melbourne, Australia
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Ok, we ate here once and I was undecided on my experience. We started with the bruschetta and I must say that it was the best I have ever had, great flavour, well balanced and overall excellent. For main, my partner and I both had the risotto, this is where the meal let us down, it really lacked flavour, I added heaps of Parmesan to try and get some flavour, but even that couldn't help, both my partner and I couldn't finish our meal. Now, I'm not saying don't try this place, because I think that maybe we just picked the wrong meal that night, the owner was very friendly and I didn't have the heart that night to tell him that we didn't enjoy the meal. I'm giving this an average review, however, when I return, I'll give it another go.

• Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“The best Italian in Town”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

If you are in need of an Italian fix whilst in Nha Trang then Fernando's offers the best option of quality, portion sizes and value. Their pizza's are very fresh and quality ingredients. Fills the need for Western food

• Visited August 2013
Ipswich, Australia
“Pizza Perfect”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We are currently in Danang and last night ate at a Pizza/Pasta restaurant similar to Da Fernando and it has thrown into stark relief just how fantastic the pizza was at Da Fernando.

We ordered takeaway twice and the pizza was delicious, bases always crispy, topping fresh..........

Pizza is Nha Trang, I would say is one of the more expensive dishes to order but this is offset by the fact that you have leftovers for lunch!

Great for a night in.

1 Thank Raelene M
“Best ravioli ever tasted!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Went this restaurant twice - first night we had some pizzas and they were quite good. The other day I had ravioli and it was mindblowingly good! Also the service was nice and friendly. I really recommend to visit this little restaurant!

Adelaide, Australia
“Best Pizza in Nha Trang”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We are return visitors to Da Fernando and were not disappointed. We each ordered a pizza and it was more than enough for one person. While we were there in started to rain and the roads became flooded and the water rose to tthe top step of the restuarant. Throughout it all the staff were attentive and food kept coming. We asked the manager if we could exit via the back door to save wading through 3 feet of water and the obliged. Would certainly come again.