“Do not stay here under any circumstance!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rainbow Hotel

Rainbow Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nha Trang
Rainbow Hotel
Ranked #174 of 190 Hotels in Nha Trang
Portland, Oregon
“Do not stay here under any circumstance!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2010

First of all, I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I booked and paid for the room in advance. Upon arriving I gave them the voucher showing my paid reservation. The second night I woke up to find ants crawling in my bed. Then, the night before I checked out, I left the hotel for 3 hours. When I returned I discovered someone (hotel staff) had come into my room and stole 500,000 dong, about $25. I went to check out the next morning and retrieve my passport and I was presented with a bill for the room. I told them I had already paid, etc, and had to become very aggressive in order to get my passport back. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Nha Trang, Vietnam
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2010

i stayed here for 2 nights, the first night was okay although they where very rude when we returned late, and accused my girlfriend of not being a guest. The second night was worse, they rang the room at midnight to see if we were in and then made up some story about checking if we were checking out tomorrow (im pretty sure they just wanted to see if we where in) and then about 2am i heard a noise on our balcony and saw one of the night staff prowling around looking in the window, as soon as he saw me he legged it, i went down stairs to speak to him about this, but he just made exuces about not understanding me saying he spoke no English. The next day i said this to the reception but they didn't seem to care at all, i hated this place DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Nha Trang hotels

Vancouver, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2010

Okay, we arrived late. Booked a cheap room. BUT our room was tiny, no windows, TONS of noise not just from hallway but from inside other rooms. We got a reasonable rate, but did not enjoy our stay at all. Wifi worked well. Staff, unlike other reviews, were fine. Even after we left a day early and stayed elsewhere, came back knowing we may have left shoes there, and they had them for us and got them to us quickly. Everyone quite polite that we dealt wtih, despite some not speaking English well.

As we left we saw the other rooms on our floor, open for cleaning, and the ones we saw had huge floor to ceiling windows with great 7th floor views. Oh well! We moved to the La Suisse for double the $20 price, but got breakfast, a superb balcony, great service, and a very uplifting feel after a night in a seeming closet. So, as I said, mixed bag. Pick your room wisely. If no windows, tell them you want another room!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Berlin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2010

Hello, I stayed in the hotel in the month of May. In my opinion the hotel is very clean and offers a lot for the money. I felt comfortable there and the staff was helpful.

I guess in my next stay I will be there again. The location is ok and it is a good starting point for tours. All in all I had a pleasant stay there and can recommend it.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Invercargill
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2009

Xin Chao!

I Stayed in a double room as part of a group from New Zealand. I found the rooms adequate, and clean with a television and air conditioning which worked fine. The bathroom was good as well. The only problem we found was ALL the stairs which we had to trek up to the 6/7th floor. The elevator was very slow :(. The location is fantastic, on the shores of Nha Trang beach (pretty much) it was around some good shops and eateries. I'm not sure how much we paid for it (as we paid in bulk for the tour) so I can't be too sure about prices. The laundry, however was quite pricey. The staff was quite friendly from what I remember and the internet was slow. Overall it wasn't a terrible stay with comfortable enough beds.

• Stayed October 2008
Nimes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2009

We stayed there on our first night in Nhatrang and it left us a very bad impression. The staffs were really rude and didn't show any respect to customers. We booked the room 1 week in advance, and even called them to confirm it. But when we arrived, a young beautiful girl dressed really nice in traditional suit welcomed us by saying that she had no idea about our booking. It was late afternoon, me, my husband and especially our kids were very tired after a long trip from HCMC but she seem didn't care about it at all. It took her 45min to arrange another room for us and we had to pay a higher price than what we agreed online (she explained that the room was much better than what I booked for). Anyway, we stayed for only 1 night and moved very early the next morning to another hotel near by. Its sad because the hotel looks really nice, but they should have trained their staffs the same way they built the hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2009

Rooms may be cheap and location is excellent, but the staff at this hotel are extremely rude and not at all friendly. There are much nicer places to stay in Nha Trang, that offer the same type of room and value for money, but with much nicer people around you

• Stayed March 2008, traveled solo