2,108 results
All reviewsacross the roadsunken showersplit levelbalcony overlooking the beachbusy roadsuperior roomremembered our nameslarge balconydeck chairsbreakfast buffetbeach frontgreat rooman upgradesun loungerswould highly recommend this hotelsailing clubstayed here for nights
Reviewed October 30, 2010

We came to Nah Trang for a 5 day break, it turnd out to be the best place we stayed on our trip. The rooms were ectremely well planned and beautifil, staff were very helpful and made us feel very welcome. Private beach across from the hotel and an amazing gym, all shops and restauarnats right around the corner - great

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Wasn't the best time to visit Nha Trang, considering it rained nearly all day every day. But we thought we should five it a few nights anyway. We decided to splurge a little, thinking we might be spending more time in the hotel room than on the beach. The hotel room itself was really quite good (we got the mid priced one). The buffet breakfast was great (definitely overpriced if you don't have it included in your room rate... but so is the mini bar and spa, three times the prices of elsewhere).

What it lacked was the high level of service you typically get from smaller family run hotels in Vietnam, the wifi was completely useless (we had better wifi in a $30 a night hotel), and they advertise a bath tub, but the hot water runs out before half way. They do have cable internet, but considering how slow the two computers were in the lobby, I doubt it's much better. Two computers for about a hundred rooms! I'm being picky, but you expect better for the price.

2  Thank Andrew M
Miagui, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2010

Dear DrewMelbourne81,

Thank you for taking the time to tell the world about your experience at the Novotel Nha Trang. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We have just completed the installation of our WI FI system for the rooms and we definitively need to monitor the speed. It will be fixed very soon.
As you mentioned we also provide a cable connection which works very well.

I am taking this opportunity to let all readers know that we do offer complimentary WI FI and cable internet connections for every guest.
I also wish to mention that Nha Trang is definitively the driest city in Vietnam. We only get rain during one month and a half. Those rains might be strong but usually do not last long.

Mathieu Lacabanne
gm@novotel-nhatrang.com

Reviewed October 17, 2010

Our stay at the Novotel was excellent. My wife and I had our room upgraded for free for our honeymoon! The hotel was clean and modern, the staff were very friendly and professional, and the breakfast buffet had a great selection everyday. The gym was small but had the basics. And the spa was perfect. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

My wife and I stayed here during our Vietnam vacation for four nights. All I have to say is “this how a hotel is supposed to be run.” When on a long three week vacation, we typically look for clean rooms and value as staying at a Four Seasons every night can break the bank. This hotel exceeds in all areas. Our experience: we booked in advance and received an incredible rate for a “prepay”…so naturally I expected the worst room in the house. Well, when we arrive, we are greeted by a very nice young man who spoke good English and remembered by name the entire stay (so of course I could not help but to like the guy). When we checked in, the very friendly lady at the counter was so “disappointed” to tell me that she upgraded me to the full ocean front room on a high floor (yes, she was joking, which was good to see). When we checked in the room, it was incredibly nice with a clean modern look, great bathroom, large clean bed, great floor plan and a balcony.

In addition, the hotel has its own private beach area, the pool was nice, great location and the bartenders were very nice to my wife and I. Again, I wish I could remember his name so I could give him a "shout out", but the bellman was awesome, just a funny very friendly guy.

If you are wondering where to stay in Nha Trang, save yourself the time looking around and stay here. You will not be disappointed.

Congratulations to the employees and management. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed October 13, 2010

Out of all the hotels we stayed during our Vietnam trip, this was the highlight! Staff are attentative and friendly. Our deluxe room was HUGE and was located on the corner allowing for sweeping views of the beach and city. My brother stayed in a superior room was more than satisfied. The hotel ticks all the boxes and at approx 100USD per night for the deluxe room, it is value for money!

Located in the busy part of the city and is a few steps away from the beach. Will definitely stay here again. Thanks Novotel for a great stay ! :)