Novotel Nha Trang
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
2,014 results
All reviewsacross the roadsunken showersplit levelbalcony overlooking the beachsuperior roombusy roaddeck chairslarge balconybeach frontremembered our namesbreakfast buffetgreat rooman upgradesun loungersrain showersailing clubfantastic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotels last week with my sister. It's modern and clean. The room was nice. We upgraded to see veiw for about $25 a night. The hotel was not busy, and I think, they should upgrade people for free anyway. I really didn't like the air-conditioner in the room . It was too powerful for a small room even if you put 23C on it. My sister and I got sick from this air-cond.
The pool in the hotel is awful. It's very small and, basically, non-usable. You can't stay near the pool and enjoy a cocktail. like we are use to in Australia. There were lots of business people in suits at the hotel. We felt very uncomfortable going to breakfast in out holiday clothes because all these business people were looking at us like we didn't belong there. the water in the sea is full of rubbish. I will never stay at that hotel again.

Room Tip: stay at Sheraton
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelfan35
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear travelfan35

Thank you for sharing your experience at Novotel Nha Trang with Tripadvisor community. I’m sorry that your stay didn’t meet your expectation. Please accept my sincere apology for that. At Novotel Nha Trang, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

There is individual controlled air-conditioner in room that guest can control the temperatures as their wish, however, I have informed the concerned department to check that.

I’m sorry that the business group caused uncomfortable feeling for you. May I inform you that we don’t normally have the business group guest wear suits to have breakfast? This group had meeting outside early so they had to be ready to attend the meeting on time.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and we hope your kind understanding.
It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I booked in at the Novotel Nha Trang after checking through TA for some time. Very glad I did as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Nha Trang. Our room exceeded expectations as did the breakfast which was about the best we found in Vietnam. Room had good bed, good shower, good balcony and great view. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Thi , one of the bell boys was good fun. Money was changed without fuss at a fair rate at reception. On the last morning we had to leave before breakfast so a packed breakfast for each of us was prepared. A couple of times we needed towells on tours away from the hotel......towells were provided free of charge which was very handy. The Novotel section of the beach opposite the hotel was well controlled......towells and loungers provided free of charge.....area was fairly clean and shade provided under large umbrellas.
We would love to go back to Nha Trang and if we do Novotel Nha Trang would be our first choice.

Room Tip: Spend a bit more and get a room high up facing the beach.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LauncestonUpnabout
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear LauncestonUpnabout,

Thank you very much for sharing your enjoyable experience at Novotel Nha Trang. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the fullest. I will pass on your very kind words to all the team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we are delighted to welcome you at Novotel Nha Trang, your home away from home soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed 1 night at Goden Sea hotel with small room for 1 night and then we transfered to Novotel Nha Trang 2 nights.
We stayed at standard king room which is large and nice with the best view to Nha Trang beach.
The staff very helpfull and friendly so execellent.
The loacation was the best. It is easy walk to a beach and near city center.

Room Tip: A room with beach front is the best view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear thaiminhson,

Thank you for taking time writing review about Novotel Nha Trang. We are very happy to receive this wonderful feedback.
Our great location, nice-decorated rooms and excellent service are our valuable assets.
We hope to see you at Novotel Nha Trang soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Novotel Nha Trang. We were very impressed with the service and location. We were in walking distant to lots of great restaurants and bars. The sailing club on the beach was our favourite along with lanterns restaurant for local food. The Novotel staff were always friendly and helpful. The spa was a must do. I had a Vietnamese massage with a deluxe pedicure with the spa manager, I can't remember her name but she was amazing and very professional. Great value for money. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Kim R

Thank you for sharing your experience at Novotel Nha Trang with Tripadvisor community. It’s our pleasure to know that you were very impressed with our fantastic service and great location. I will pass on your kind words to all the team, especially Ms Cuong – Spa Manager. She will be happy to know that you enjoyed the Vietnamese massage at Vous Spa.

We are delighted to welcome you back at Novotel Nha Trang soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We are having our honeymoon in this hotel and we stay there for 2 day , once we check in they know that we are honeymoon then just let us to wait for 15min to fix the room , and as us to sit at the bar to have a free drink.

Room ready !!!! OMG full of rose Patel in bed and the balcony is super beautiful.

I love the staff there as everyone of them they help me and my fiancé from the top to the toe,

Room is very nice clean nice and neat , we wake up 5 am just to see the sunrise , it facing the beach

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear inlydia

It’s great to read your review about Novotel Nha Trang while you’re actually staying with us. We are very pleased to know that you liked our honeymoon – decoration room and our service very much.
We wish you enjoy great stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your wedding anniversary next year.

With kind regards,