“Beautiful rooms” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 190 Hotels in Nha Trang
Eldorado, Texas
“Beautiful rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights. Actually extended our stay because we loved our room so much! We had an ocean view with balcony. Fantastic mornings and evenings spent on the balcony. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast buffet was a bit expansive but good variety. Breakfast outside the hotel is much cheaper.
Comfortable soft beds. Nice large bathroom. The hotel has private lounge chairs across the road. Nice beach area.
We would highly recommend the hotel!

Room Tip: Get a sea view room! Worth it!,
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear farmngai,

Thank you for taking time to share with us your pleasurable experience at Novotel Nha Trang. We are very pleased tolearn that you liked our ocean view room so much as well as other service at Novotel Nha Trang.
All of the team hope to welcome you at Novotel Nha Trang soon.

With warm regards,
Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Novotel Nha Trang has become like my second home and the staff my second family. This was my fourth visit, even though it has been a bit over two years since my previous visit. Everyone remembered me from my previous visits and I was very touched by their enthusiastic welcomes. I've done a lot of traveling and stayed in a lot of hotels in a lot of countries, but this is the only hotel where, from the moment I stepped out of the taxi from the airport, I was greeted with hugs by many of the staff. Same again next morning at the breakfast buffet.

Yes, they are like a second family to me (in fact, they're much nicer than even my first family!) and it is clear that the feeling is mutual. Many of the staff even made a point of seeking me out to sit and talk, or share a juice in the lobby, even when they were off duty and normally would have gone home.

My stay this time was only for seven nights, though I dearly wish I could have stayed here for much longer.

The staff are well aware from my prior visits that I have some significant health issues. If you who are reading this have to take your health issues into consideration when making your travel choices, then the Nha Trang Novotel is definitely the place you wish to stay. They not only have strong empathy, but will bend over backwards if that's what it takes to assist you in every way possible.

I have mobility issues and rarely left the hotel during the week, with plenty of visitors (mostly staff or former staff of this wonderful hotel) coming to me. On one rare occasion that I did want a bit of outdoors & sunshine, in my case just to sit on a park bench across the road at the beach, one of the Bell Boys (Mr. Tuan, from memory) took me by my arm and walked me across the very busy road safely, stopping the traffic for me in the process.

That was not just an isolated incident. All the staff have always been exceptional towards me in every way. In fact, on my final night for this visit, I was so blessed, so surprised, so chuffed, that the always delightful Ms. Dai in the Restaurant presented me with a wrapped farewell gift. Back in my room, when I opened it, I was just so filled with joy with the unexpected and very precious gift inside (no need to tell the whole world here what it was). That was only the beginning of the surprise. The accompanying card was signed by the entire Food & Beverage team, everyone from the waters & waitresses, the cooks, the manager... all of them writing a few very touching kind words each when signing it. It is a gift and a card that I will keep truly treasure for my remaining days.

The front office team were equally as friendly and amazing. I was again really touched by the invitation to the wedding of Mr Tan from Reception, though unfortunately it was not possible for me to stay a few more weeks to attend.

Even the busiest staff member of them all, Ms Phuong, who simultaneously holds the positions of F&B Manager and Front Office Manager while also raising a lovely one year old baby girl, went out of her way, well beyond the call of duty to express her friendship and appreciation of my visit. In fact, the morning of my departure was Ms. Phuong's rostered day off, yet she came in to the hotel at 7:30am anyway just to be able to personally say goodbye and wish me well.

I must ask the question:

Is there any other hotel in the world where the staff and team are so genuinely caring and wonderful in every way? I've never experienced it elsewhere. Most good hotels have staff well trained to be polite, smile at the right moments, do it all by a formula... but this team at Novotel Nha Trang are uniquely genuine in their care and concern.

Oh... I haven't said anything yet about the hotel itself, rooms, etc. The Novotel Nha Trang is a bit over five years old, yet perfectly maintained. Excellent rooms. Most staff with good English language skills. Excellent restaurant buffets. Excellent free ethernet & Wi-Fi internet at high speeds and total reliability. Spacious bathrooms. Great views. Very competitive foreign exchange rates. There's not a bad word to be said for anything. It is all good. Admittedly, some of the newer hotels and resorts might have slightly fancier or more modern fitouts, but you pay a significant stack extra at those new resorts. I cannot imagine any of them really offering the solo traveller or couples or business traveller anything more actually worth having for their significant premiums, though....

....and none of them could possibly have the service standards and the good hearts as does the team at the Nha Trang Novotel. No other hotel in the world can compare in that regard.

I'm not sure if I'll ever again be travelling in that part of the world. (The staff know why.) If God permits, though, there is no question as to where I will stay. It can only be the Novotel.

If the staff are reading this, I just want to say: "Thank you. I love you all."

Room Tip: Being a member of Accor's Le Club loyalty program is a wise idea.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank HappyTrevor
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Happy Trevor,

I’m really touched to read your impressed review on Tripadvisor. Firstly, please let me express my appreciation for your loyalty with Novotel Nha Trang.
Our staffs always have the personal caring to each guest; therefore, we are very glad to see you at your fourth stay with us.
Your kind words will be posted on staff noticeboard and all the team will be very happy to read it.
We thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and wish you health and happiness.
All the team wish to see you again soon.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We are here for 7 nights, yesterday morning my husband became ill ( nothing to do with the hotel)
The care that he has been given by the staff, has been absolutely wonderful, we thank you all so much for being so nice and caring, we love your hotel and the area, which is right on the beach.
You have wonderful staff, and your food is delicious , we will recommend this hotel to everyone.
We will enjoy the rest of our stay here...once again thanks for being so kind..

Room Tip: We had a superior king, and it was good value for money..
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear Anne 29-01,

Thank you very much for sharing your kind words with us while you’re actually staying at Novotel Nha Trang.
I will be passing on your kind words to all the team and we do wish you have great stay with us.
Our Ambassadors are always willing to help guests to enjoy their stay to the fullest and they are very happy to learn that you enjoy our kindness, great location and delicious food.
Thank you again for the courtesy of sharing your experience and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance.

With warm regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed at the Novotel for 2 weeks in July and had a really good time. The staff are great - really go out of their way to be friendly and helpful and all spoke good English - a big thanks to you all for being so nice happy and all the smiley faces every time we came through the front door. The rooms are big and spacious - shower pit is amazing. The beach is just over the road and the sea is so warm. A really big thank you to all the staff who made us feel really special, especially Tuan and Nam. See you all next year - we can't wait. Mr Arthur and Mrs Linda

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Mr Arthur and Mrs Linda,

It’s our pleasure to read that you had stunning stay during 2 weeks at Novotel Nha Trang. We are very glad to know that our attentive and friendly staff made you feel special and had great time with us. I will be sharing your compliments with all the team and they serve as an encouragement to us, especially Tuan and Nam to bring guest the most comfortable stay.
Thank you for sharing your very kind words and we do hope to see you next year.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

I checked in early at 6:00am and had my room available without any surcharge. The room was spacious with open balcony. Breakfast was good with wide choice. Friendly and helpful staff, private beach but limited chairs. Very good location at central tourist place. The swimming pool was rather small, but it is 4 stars hotel, can't ask more. Highly recommend

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank CamelliaSG
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear CamelliaSG

Thank you so much for sharing your enjoyable experience with us. We are deglighted to learn that you liked our friendly and helpful staff and good location.
Your very kind words will be posted on staff notice board and they serve as an encouragement to all the team.

We hope to welcome you back when you visit Nha Trang next time.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

You could not say enough about how good the staff are here. To pick one out would be Thi, he remembered all the names in our party and took interest in making sure our days were planned. He was also genuinely concerned when one of our family fell ill. Rooms are very nice and spacious. Showers are set in the ground, makes cleaning up after the beach nice and easy. Breakfast has a great selection, caters for every culture. Top stuff, well done Novotel Nha Trang for making our stay a pleasurable one.

Room Tip: Corner deluxe kings give a great view of Ocean and main drag.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Paul B,

Thank you for choosing Novotel Nha Trang during your trip to Nha Trang recently. I will share your review with Thi and all the team. They will be very happy to know that they actually made your saty a pleasurable one.
We are very pleased to receive this wonderful feedback and wish to see you again soon.

Kind regards,
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

From the moment you check in you feel at home, every member of staff is so helpful nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are spacious with lovely sea views, we were upgraded to the 15th floor, corner facing front room with a huge balcony for 10 nights. Breakfast was very good with plenty of choices, good room service and a relaxing bar on the ground floor. Location was excellent for beach, restaurants and shopping. When you wanted to do something different the staff would call you a taxi within a few minutes your off to Cham Towers, big Buddha, market, hot mud spa, fishing village, Vin Pearl the list is endless and your confident before you go because the staff are always there to give you advice and tips. Didn't want to leave an amazing holiday

Room Tip: Go for deluxe room corner front sea view on higher floor amazing
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Blingtowers
Novotel N, Director of Sales & Marketing at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Blingtowers

We would like to express appreciation for your kind words following your stay with us.

We are deeply touched to read that you didn’t want to leave an amazing holiday at Novotel Nha Trang.

It is certainly that we always do our utmost to serve you the most pleasant stay with us.
The Novotel Nha Trang Team is looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

With very best regards,