2,108 results
All reviewsacross the roadsunken showersplit levelbalcony overlooking the beachbusy roadsuperior roomremembered our nameslarge balconydeck chairsbreakfast buffetbeach frontgreat rooman upgradesun loungerswould highly recommend this hotelsailing clubstayed here for nights
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I have a problem with the extra bed.....the rollaway in the room in the triple room is not like the real extra bed i was told by reservation agent. she did confirm me that she will set up the different one in my room but it not ..so frustrated because I couldn't get what I expected.Besides that, every thing is very nice, warm and friendly staffs, room is nice and cozy....feel very comfortable in every my visit....

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JacksonNgo106
Reviewed December 22, 2011

During my 3 weeks business journey in Vietman I stayed in different suite rooms at the Sofitel Metrople Hanoi, the Residence hotel in Hue and Sofitel Plaza in HCM. I came to Novotel Danang and took in a purpose a standard room to check their services, hospitality and the welcome of an Accor Favorite Guest. First there is no special consideration or care for an Accor FG member vs a regular hotel guest. I asked if there was any possible upgrade holding an Accor FG card, the answer was flat-flooted “No”. After spending some times with the Duty Manager reminding him the policy of Accor Group and the Accor FG program he granted me with a standard sea view room considering it was an upgrade !
I stayed for 4 nights in this standard sea view room, modern and clean, located at 18th floor and offering a nice sea view. The location is convenient and good opposite the beach with lovely gardens and at 10 minutes walk to bars and restaurants. The hotel offers a private beach with sunbeds but I couldn’t experience the facilities and services as it rained during my 4 days stay.
The outdoor swimming pool size is very ridiculous and tiny offering only 4 sunbeds. The fitness center was ok but with no supervisor to look after hotel guests which is not acceptable for security purposes.
The breakfast and buffet dinner were very good with fresh ingredients and products, every taste was catered for and you can get your own Phô prepared by the Chef.
The free wifi service is very unstable and drops out all the time. The IT dept must consider seriously the issue and fix it. Staff was very friendly and helpful
Overall, it is a nice hotel but for Vietnam the room rates is a bit over pricing especially if you compare with Sunrise.
At least during my 5 days stay I never seen or met the GM of the hotel when in the same time I could meet Metropole Hanoi GM, Hue GM and Sofitel Plaza GM during my stay in their hotel . He might be too busy !

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew Allan G
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Nha Trang is all about having good time. We stayed at Novotel Nha Trang for 3 nights. Hotel located in beach front, around corner from most of foreigner restaurants cafes and our open bus travel agent Sinh tourist. room is so beautiful and contemporary. king bed is comfortable but it was two king singles merged. the view says everything. we are at 12 floor when we opened our balcony, we "wowed" it was just stunningly beautiful. we had all these islands, whole beach front view. we use balcony more than other hotel we stayed in Vietnam. bathroom is big and also up to date. Vous Spa is the must visit place at hotel. we had facial and full body Vietnamese massage. it was promotion period and we paid around 50 dollars for both service. staff are really friendly and helpful, checking, front door, restaurant and spa everybody really. we walked everywhere in Nha Trang. it was really healthy after big breakfast as well as before spa and steam bath. Dam market is bit over rated. just like any market in Vietnam but worth for the walk. we also walked to big church, huge Buddhist temple and central station, it was really nice half day walk. weather was not that great so we cancelled our island day tour. there are heaps of restaurants, cafe and beauty salons around hotel. make sure you compare the price, it can be really different between one to another. The only problem i had is internet. The free wifi service is so unstable, you have no idea when you can get on the internet, it drops out all the time. Novotel really should do something about it. All in all it was really enjoyable stay at Novotel Nha Trang, definitely recommend to others and will come back again soon hopefully.

Room Tip: high floor, front facing rooms
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
12  Thank melbcollege
Reviewed December 17, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights in December when it was rainy and windy. Firstly, the hotel is in the prime location. Directly across from its own private beach and close to all the night life, nice restaurants and shopping.

As for the hotel, it is amazing. When we arrived we were told there was a delux room available for us to upgrade to (for a price of course) which we decided to do. The room was spectacular. Huge room thats on two levels with a large balcony facing the ocean and the city. The shower was huge with 2 showers, one sunken.

Everything is spotlessly clean, as you would expect from Novotel. The breakfast was absoultely great. A full buffet that includes everything you could want. Also give the buffet dinners a go. Although its not the cheapest, the food is great and theres plenty of variety.

All the staff are very friendly and accomodating, but the personal touch that the smaller hotels have is missing here.

If I ever return to Nha Trang I will be spending my time at the Novotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jake d
Reviewed December 14, 2011

We had a beautiful stay in Nha Trang. The weather was spectacular for all 3 days but the Novotel was truly amazing. We were charged for an upgrade but that was ok as we arrived earlier than the normal check in time. AS others have said, can't beat the location, can't beat the private beach, can't beat the service from the staff. First time in Nha Trang I hated it but this time, in no small part due to the Novotel, I had an utterly amazing time. We had a cracking room, breakfast was top notch and the staff always smiling and helpful. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Nha Trang.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple