“Best BBQ iin Asia”

Texas BarBQ & Steaks Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 587 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: All Beef Steaks and Hamburgers, as well as Pork Ribs are imported directly from USA. We serve Rib-eye and Tenderloin beef steak and slow smoke USA Pork ribs with our Memphis or Texas sauce. We offer a variety of fish such as Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Tuna, Sea Bass and Swordfish when available. We have several Mexican dishes and selected Vietnamese cooking. If you are tired to eat local food and you want a break, we are here waiting for you. We serve western breakfast at 7:30AM. We are open for Lunch and Dinner. We are waiting for you. Mention this phrase and get a 10% off "Oliver this food is great" We also open from 22:00 tp 1:00am with our famous Pho and finger food (Hamburgers, salads and chicken wings and more)
Reviewed February 20, 2009

Try the ribs, devour the chicken wings, come back for more. Take it from a Texan with 5 years in Asia, this place made my stomach feel right at home!

Reviewed February 10, 2009

As a resident of China who was on vacation in Vietnam, I am really glad that I found this restaurant. I ate here 6 times in the 3 days I was in Nha Trang. I tried the wings, footlong chili dog, chili cheese burger, jalepeno burger, and the ribs. All were fantastic! Seriously, the best western food I have had in my 3 years in Asia which includes 2 years in Japan and a year in China.

Wayne, one of the owners, will happily share stories and make you feel like you're at home. The waitresses are pretty and friendly and speak good English.

Try the rib plate, it will leave you feeling satisfied. It costs about 170,000 Vietnamese dong, which is more than most restaurants, but it is well worth the extra money.

This is the place to eat if you spend time in Nha Trang. Trust me.

Reviewed January 28, 2009

Stumbled upon this place heading back to our hotel. Stopped to look at the menu and the owner was standing nearby. Told him we would be back later, and he said the first round of beers was on him!!!

Got there and had the Buffalo wings. WOW, outstanding. Ordered a combo platter, and it was damn good. The baked beans were stellar.

Price is a little more than you pay elsewhere, however most of the products are imported from the USA. very little local product, so you know the meats are higher quality.

Sat for a few hours in this place having some drinks with the owner. Great guy, he filled us in on his move from the USA and how the ins and outs of the area worked.

Too bad we didn't head here on our first night. It was fantastic food.

Reviewed November 25, 2008

We have been traveling the world for the last 6 months and happened upon a mighty fine surprise in Nha Trang. We happened upon the Texas BBQ and Steakhouse. WOW--WHat a delight. ynne and can honestly say that exceptfor the home cooking we have received along the way, this was the best meal we have had in the last six months.

The place has only been open for 6 months and the owners are doing a superb job of establishing themselves by serving real American BBQ in Vietnam.

We had wings as an appetizer and they were spectacular. Good ole buffaloe wings are hard to find even in America.

Next we had the chicken and rib platter. WOW, what a meal. Smoked chicken and ribs and served up with Texas toast, awesome baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw. We had more than a belly full of great food.

While we were eating Charlie, one of the owners sat and chatted with us. We told him we were taking the mornig bus to Siagon and he recommended we get some of the southern fried wings to take on the bus ride with us. Wow--that was brillant.

I typically do not rave about restaurants, but this one has my personal endorsement. Great food at great prices.

Reviewed October 11, 2008

I was walking past a restaurant and saw a sign for a place advertising American BBQ. Now usually in Asia, places that advertise a cuisine offer a pale comparison of the real thing -- unless an ex-pat is running the joint.

However when I saw "BBQ" I became skeptical. A lot of places back in the USA claim to have decent BBQ but fall far short of the mark. This place is run by a couple of ex-pat Americans. The owner Wayne guaranteed their food was 100% authentic and I would love it or I would eat for free. They specialize is Memphis BBQ and Texas steaks. Elvis would be proud.

So I ordered the pork sandwich and when it arrived I lifted the bun and was prepared to scream "FRAUD" but low and behold -- the coleslaw was on the bun as it should be. Everything was delicious (you must get the apple cobbler) and I'm certain this restaurant would be a hit even in Memphis itself. The owner Wayne brought me many samples of his menu and proudly described his use of imported American ingredients, methods and his staff. For only being 8 weeks open he is packing them in.

I usually never eat at the same place twice so as to get variety but I can't stop myself from coming back.

GET THE COBBLER!