“Fresh, well cooked and plentiful”

Texas BarBQ & Steaks Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 587 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: All Beef Steaks and Hamburgers, as well as Pork Ribs are imported directly from USA. We serve Rib-eye and Tenderloin beef steak and slow smoke USA Pork ribs with our Memphis or Texas sauce. We offer a variety of fish such as Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Tuna, Sea Bass and Swordfish when available. We have several Mexican dishes and selected Vietnamese cooking. If you are tired to eat local food and you want a break, we are here waiting for you. We serve western breakfast at 7:30AM. We are open for Lunch and Dinner. We are waiting for you. Mention this phrase and get a 10% off "Oliver this food is great" We also open from 22:00 tp 1:00am with our famous Pho and finger food (Hamburgers, salads and chicken wings and more)
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've visited this restaurant several times and never failed to be impressed. I've never had ribs like this in the UK so on my first visit I was pleasantly surprised. All the meat is imported from the States and is of the highest quality. Ribs, steak and chicken cooked the way they ought to be cooked. Generous portions too; I've never left this restaurant still feeling hungry. The staff are attentive and polite as well as attractive and smartly attired. Beer arrives at the table cold and is served in chilled glass. And lastly, for a western restaurant of this quality the prices are reasonable. First class.

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Came here with a friend after reading reviews. The owner was outside and kept saying how excellent the food was, he was an American himself so I expected it to be really good.
I got the ribs (only 2) for 199.000! Expensive! The meat was juicy but the flavour wasn't very great and the sauce was over powering. It came with horrible warm beans and dry coleslaw.
We shared some 'hot sauce' buffalo wings, they weren't hot or spicy at all and pretty dry to be honest. Friend had a burger which she said was nice but not amazing. Wouldn't come back. Had better American style food in Europe. The best thing was the dr pepper!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We ate here 3 times in the space of a week because the food was so good! I love mexican food so was pleased to see quite a few options on the menu (enchilada and burrito both really tasty) We also had the burgers too which were by far the best we have had since our travels nearly 2 months ago! The staff remembered us which was really nice and the owner is very friendly and promised us a photo on our 3rd visit to go on their wall. His camera is broken so we said we would take a picture to put on here (make sure it goes on the wall). We hope to come back to Vietnam in the future and will definitely stop by Nha Trang just so we can come back to Texas :) Thank you for making our stay that little bit more enjoyable! Sian and Jamie x

1  Thank Siany1987
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I ate here with my family and we were all thoroughly satisfied. Travelling in group of 7 people is sometimes difficult to find a dinner that satisfies everyone but on this occasion we all left very full, and smiles on all faces.
The restaurant has a definite American feel with country music playing in the background. A must try is the buffalo wings which we ordered as an entree.
Value for money was great, with buffalo wings as entree, mains for all, drinks for all and 2 apple pies to share for desert, we payed approx $14 AUD each. Great food, friendly feel and very good value! Definite thumbs up!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This place deserves all the great reviews. I ate here three times while I was in Nha Trang. The ribs are made of imported American beef and are very tasty having been smoked many hours over fruit wood. Part of any authentic BBQ experience are the side salads. The potato salad on my plate was the best I've ever tasted outside of Tennessee! Next time I'm in Nha Trang, I'll be heading back to Texas BBQ.

1  Thank 20Robert20