“Delicious Thai food”

Ranked #34 of 798 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run business operating in Nha Trang for approximately 15 years. Our aim is to provide delicious Vietnamese, Thai and Western food to travellers in a clean, friendly environment. Recently we have been awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence, of which we are very proud! Please join us for a good value breakfast, lunch or dinner. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Had the best Thai Red curry here, even better than had previously tried in Koh Sumui recently. There was a big portion of tasty curry and a side plate of steamed rice. My husband enjoyed the Padi Thai he has a good appetite and left some as he was so full...so as to the portions being small as some previous reviews have mentioned, it was certainly not the case tonight. It was one of our best meals in Nha Trang but hey, check it out for yourself. We will definitely return before leaving here. The service was friendly and speedy and the Tiger beers really, really cold just perfect....

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

I ordered the sesame beef which came in a brown sauce which had a wonderful flavor... problem is, it was such little meat that I could ordered two. BUT, we do have to remember that the price is 115k dong, which is $5. How much meat do you get in most countries for $5? Having traveled from the Mekong to Hue to Hoi An and now Nha Trang, I can say that the food in Nha Trang is expensive. That’s just a reality. Hard to fault this restaurant for the norm of the city in which it resides.

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Pho soup was made with industrial beef broth, they just added pepper to it. Not tasty at all. Very disappointed

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

The portions are very small for the price you pay. We had to go down the road for a plate of fried rice after our meal.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

My wife and I are gradually "eating our way around Nha Trang", during what is now our 4 month break. (It was 3 months but we extended it)
My wife had the cheese sandwich with "imported cheddar cheese" (which turned out to be 2 slices of bread with a cheese slice atop each one, a bit of a disappointment.) accompanied by f/fries.
This being a Vietnamese café, I plumped for the classic dish of Pho Bo. I don't know why I've waited so long to try it --- it was delicious!
Our waitress was very pleasant and she understood English.

Date of visit: March 2019