“Great friendly restaurant”

Same Same But Different Cafe
Ranked #35 of 487 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are a small family run business operating in Nha Trang for approximately 15 years. Our aim is to provide delicious Vietnamese, Thai and Western food to travellers in a clean, friendly environment. Recently we have been awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence, of which we are very proud! Please join us for a good value breakfast, lunch or dinner. Hope to see you soon.
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great friendly restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

This a really friendly local restaurant, the menu was very varied mostly Vietnam food which was excellent, the owners were friendly and came over to chat with us. Would recommend this place..

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Anglesey, United Kingdom
“great little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

great food, & very friendly service in this little resto in the middle of many on the main street in Nha Trang. Dat the owner of this place with the rest of the family does an excellent cookery class. going off to the Market in a village about 40mins from Nha Trang,where you buy the makings for lunch,then its back to Dats home in another village to make the meal then sit & enjoy. It was one of our highlights despite the rain! A must for any food lover!

Cheshire
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stumbled on this place on our first day in Nha Trang and ended up eating here for 3 nights. Our choice was helped by an English guy having a meal who said how good it was and he eats here whenever he is over which is quite often. We had different meals every night and were not disappointed with any of the meals. The staff are lovely and we had a good chat with the owner who was very friendly. Would recommend this place and if were are back this way will definitely go back.

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“A bit disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

As much as I would love to share a good experience of this restaurant I can't.
The owner is extremely nice and lovely.

Unfortunately the beef I had smelled and was a bit off and made me feel very sick. I am guessing it was just bad luck but I had to run off from the restaurant and leave my boyfriend since me and my stomach couldn't handle this well.

My boyfriend had a curry that was so-so, nothing very special about it but it was alright.
This is why I won't give it a poor review:

- I think I was just not lucky with my meal, this happens
- My boyfriend's food was acceptable
- The owner was very nice.

1 Thank Akybra
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Family run restaurant food great fresh and tasty and excellent price Staff most helpful and chatted with the owner for a while. Very friendly would recommend and go again.

• Visited October 2013