Same Same But Different Cafe
Ranked #44 of 560 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run business operating in Nha Trang for approximately 15 years. Our aim is to provide delicious Vietnamese, Thai and Western food to travellers in a clean, friendly environment. Recently we have been awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence, of which we are very proud! Please join us for a good value breakfast, lunch or dinner. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stumbled on this place on our first day in Nha Trang and ended up eating here for 3 nights. Our choice was helped by an English guy having a meal who said how good it was and he eats here whenever he is over which is quite often. We had different meals every night and were not disappointed with any of the meals. The staff are lovely and we had a good chat with the owner who was very friendly. Would recommend this place and if were are back this way will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

As much as I would love to share a good experience of this restaurant I can't.
The owner is extremely nice and lovely.

Unfortunately the beef I had smelled and was a bit off and made me feel very sick. I am guessing it was just bad luck but I had to run off from the restaurant and leave my boyfriend since me and my stomach couldn't handle this well.

My boyfriend had a curry that was so-so, nothing very special about it but it was alright.
This is why I won't give it a poor review:

- I think I was just not lucky with my meal, this happens
- My boyfriend's food was acceptable
- The owner was very nice.

1  Thank Akybra
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Family run restaurant food great fresh and tasty and excellent price Staff most helpful and chatted with the owner for a while. Very friendly would recommend and go again.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a family run restaurant (run by the wife) where the food is fresh, tasty and plentiful. This restaurant captures the feeling of this beach resort and you feel at home when you walk in. We had breakfast and dinner here. I had a curry which was one of the best I had in Vietnam. While the wife runs the restaurant, her husband Dat runs day tours out of the same venue. We went on one of Dat's day tours and that was really great as well; we saw a lot of things around Nha Trang that the average traveller wouldn't have seen and it was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We came here 5 times during our 5 night stay in Nha Trang. Once we had breakfast the rest of the times were for evening meals and we were never disappointed. Portion sizes are massive, the food always tasty, and the beer cheap! Always welcomed with a smile and recognised during our stay we would definitely say its worth a visit.

1  Thank Jodin_82