“Lovely taste of France”
Review of Le Petit Bistro

Le Petit Bistro
Ranked #123 of 558 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Le Petit Bistro is quaint Restaurant serving up French and Italian food at very reasonable prices. It offers a wide selection of wine that surely will make your meal even more enjoyable. Le Petit Bistro has 3 dining areas - Air Con non smoking inside area, a terrace on the main floor and an upstairs terrace. Daily Specials at 99,000vnd Le Bistro has been operating since 2001 and offers great friendly service.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Lovely little restaurant in tourist area of Nha Trang. We enjoyed the set menu, lots of options on the full menu also (the French onion soup was excellent).
Great service and good value.

3  Thank Romina C

Reviewed July 7, 2013

After a day of beach, we went to this restaurant managed by a french chef. That good french dishes and an impressive wine and cheese.
We advise you to jump if you go to Nha Trang (Vietnam) to spend some real relaxations.

3  Thank Linda D
Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you're in Vietnam long enough you will probably reach the point where you're over the noodle soup and the Petit Bistro is the perfect escape.Step inside and you've travelled continents. I ordered the croque monsieur with low expectations but somewhere within those premises is a chef who knows French food (I lived in France for a short while so I don't make this comment lightly). As good as any croque monsieur I've tasted in France, they even had some tasty Dijon mustard, coated the salad in French dressing and supplied good coffee (though the latter I would expect in Vietnam anyway). The staff were friendly too and the price was about the same as you can pay for a plate of fried pack noodles, so all round a good deal. I was sufficiently impressed I plan to return to sample the beef.

3  Thank JoFitzsimons
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nice atmosphere. Reasonable breakfast and lunch prices. Staff was very pleasant. Good for a quick stop while walking around.

2  Thank Whosthatbrown
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Me and my friend came to this restaurant yesterday. We ordered some dishes
(beef, chicken, spaghetti...). Food was so good. This is the best french food in town. But the staff was not polite to us. When we asked about the music in the restaurant. They said they adjust the sound not too loud. Because they wanted to keep the quiet enviroment. The lady said that : " You see. The foreigner guest was talking so softly. Only Vietnamese guest talked so loud. " Then she walked away. Me and my friends was so shocked. Because we are Vietnamese. She wanted to point at us. She embarassed me and my friend. We worked in the hospitality so we understood and did not make noise during our dinner time. We will never come back that restaurant again.

4  Thank hansonthang88
zenophil, Manager at Le Petit Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2015

Xin Chao hansonthang88,
Thank you for taking the time to review Le Petit Bistro.
Not sure what you are trying to say in your review - was the music to loud or soft for your taste?
We always find it unfortunate when clients have issues with our staff - rest assured we will bring this situation to our team to make certain it does not repeat itself.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and that it represents good value within a nice bistro atmosphere.
Again, thanks for your comments - looking forward to have a chance to serve you in the future.
Regards,