“Best food we had in Nha Trang”
Review of Cyclo Cafe

Cyclo Cafe
Ranked #106 of 608 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic cheap food, friendly staff who greeted us with a smile. The only downfall about this place for us was finding it on our last day in Nha Trang!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

It is one of our favourite restaurant in Nha Trang. My friends reccomended it for me and I liked this place. Staff know english and russian languages. There are russian and english menu too in restaurant. Cyclo is tasty food, one of the best mango shake in Nha Trang and good service.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I'm staying several months in the backpacker neighborhood of Nha Trang, and Cyclo Cafe is one of my favorite restaurants. The menu is fairly typical for the area and prices are in-line with other nearby restaurants. At dinnertime the ambiance is pleasant and the servers are very friendly. I especially like their vegetarian pizza, it's one of the best in town and cheaper than the Italian places. Cyclo is highly recommended for a reliable meal at great prices.

1  Thank Rick P
Reviewed December 4, 2012

we ate here twice during our stay in Nha Trang, sweet little restaurant serving good vietnamese food with good service.

Breakfast was also good.

This is not fine dining but a relaxed meal for a great price.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Surprised to see all the recent negative reviews. I had a superb evening here on every front. I hadn't read anything on trip advisor or lonely planet and everything was great. But this is a modest restaurant, not fine dining. So maybe an expectation gap is forming. Another really appealing thing about this place is it's a really comfortable place to sit as a lone traveller, catch up on some journal writing and watch the world go by. One of my nicest evenings in Vietnam.