“A Disappointing Story”
Review of Story Restaurant

Story Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 795 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Description: It is a cozy place in the afternoon, miraculously transforms in the evenings. Here you can enjoy delicious food, or just smoke shisha listening to the sound of the waves, sitting on the comfortable sofas. Live music, swimming pools, poolbars, beautiful beach - all this for you in Story!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not recommended! They display an old 2017 rating outside which is misleading. Only 2 of 5 draft beers were available, food quality poor and service by mostly foreign staff lacking.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff are kinda rude, not friendly on entry or throughout our time here.

I had a cheap vodka and tonic 35000 vnd I think. My partner had a beer, but nothing to shout about.

The food wasn't good I had a, club sandwich which is hard to get wrong but it didn't taste fresh. My partner had a burger but too many juices and fat flowing from it on delivery.

We didn't stay for another drink.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

The staff asked me for the tips which is the half price of my meal. And continuesly asking me how much I tipped her. I got angry and gave her exactly the money of my bill,giving her no chance to take my money away.

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Nice concept: beach, pool, bar & restaurant. Overpriced. Piña colada had no rhum in it :(. To do once when in Nha Trang.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

I would rate this place zero but unfortunately that's not avaiable on rating meter.
You feel unwelcomed from the moment you entered the place.
Staff knows that you are present their but they look away,its not that they are busy but they just do not care.
-Rude Staff
-Reluctant body langauge
-Extensive upselling, when denied reflects in their body langauge and service

The place and the setting is nice, It only needs a staff transformation to make this place up-to its true potential.

Date of visit: April 2019