“Expensive”

Story Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #63 of 820 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Description: It is a cozy place in the afternoon, miraculously transforms in the evenings. Here you can enjoy delicious food, drink our craft beer from own brewery, or just smoke shisha listening to the sound of the waves, sitting on the comfortable sofas. Live music, swimming pools, poolbars, beautiful beach - all this for you in StoryBeachClub!
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

The food is generally very nice here and the atmosphere is very good. We went twice during our stay and I'd have to say my only criticism would be how expensive everything was in comparison to even the other top/upper class restaurants in the area.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We ate at Story while staying in Nha trang the food was very good but the service needs to be sorted out ,we had a waitress called Kitty serve us and she ensured everything turned up right, but everyone else gave us our mains before starter and once i had my main but my wife didn’t and she got the starter then the main, so a bit all over the place.
If selling starters (appetisers) these should be served first then mains then desert, but no issues with food or ambience in restaurant.
One other point Seafood soup did not have much seafood in it

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This place is great to relax and have some delicious food and drink. The staff are extremely attentive and the surrounding are paradise. This place has it all a must come to for a great experience. 5 stars all the way I love it and will return again. All my thanks to Andre and the staff at the story restaurant. First class A star

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I didn't really know how many stars to give. During the week, when it's not too busy it's 5 stars. On the weekends, when it's busy it's totally different. Earlier this summer with the patio open, we waited 45 minutes for our salad and then another 25 for the entree. The waiter was apologetic but no one from management ever stopped by our table to explain what was happening. Recently we made the mistake of placing s carry-out order on the weekend. They gave me the wrong order.
Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying. I think the food is great and the service when they are not busy is outstanding. I'm just saying don't go when they are busy.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Have been there 2 times in my holiday. The first time everything was going good en de food was delicious. The second time we had really bad service. Me my brother en dad had already eat en my mom was still wating for her food. She had to ask were her food was staying en they told her that what she ordered was not availlibe that day. They just sad that en that she had to choose something different. Really bad service and not nice of them..