Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
traveldre...
Sydney, Australia
“Avoid - worst accommodation ever ”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the absolute worst accommodation I've ever stayed in. The apartment is dirty, the walls are covered in marks and there is either blood or food (undecided) on the table. The fan is coveted in dust, the couch is not something I can even bring myself to sot on and the beds are not even properly covered with bedding.

The beds are also like prison beds (hard and super budget, bad pillows, sheets and no cover on the bed, very poor quality towels). this is not a proper 2 bedroom apartment, a bed is basically on the balcony and the second room has no window.

The toilet is in the shower, there are bugs everywhere.

The reception area was filthy. The lift feel likes you may die it's so hot in there.

The pictures DO NOT look like the room.

Seriously false advertising and just a horrible experience. I do not recommend staying here at all.

Management Response
Sep 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay here. This is not a comment that we want to meet, I guarantee that I will take a look at each of the points you have raised. If so, I would like to learn more about how you feel here, to better understand how to improve the quality of service and hospitality for you and your clients.
At peak, it is a little too long to wait, but you go at not rush hour, the elevator runs very fast. The situation is also common in other large hotels, because the design of the building does not seem to be so popular with tourists.
Actually its location is right on the sea, the price is suitable for all objects so guests are very crowded, if we are hard, there is a great place because room is very beautiful and modern, more comfortable
In the hotel, only the elevator at the peak slightly east so wait a little longer, if you know the way will not wait.
You can swim comfortable because the beach in front of the hotel is the beach of the tourists.
Thank you for choosing our hotel, we hope to have another chance to serve you well.
Love,
Ms. Handy
ekwoodwar...
Cairns, Australia
“Ms”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Do not believe the pics you see.
I hate being negative, but honestly, I cannot give you anything other than 'terrible'.
The room is disgusting, it's filthy. I didn't want to sit down on any of the furniture.
The 'second bedroom' is an internal balcony fashioned in to a make shift room with a bed squashed in, and a sheer curtain offering 'privacy' from the living area which is less than 40cm away.
The toilet is IN THE SHOWER... not the same room... you can sit on the toilet and be under the water!!!!!
I couldn't make this up if I tried.
Do not stay here.

Management Response
Sep 4, 2017

Travelers are raving about these Nha Trang hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing