All reviews saigon bar colonial restaurant luxury escapes sunrise yoga teething issues ocean view pool villa beautiful resort cam ranh escape package beach bar private beach shuttle bus relaxing holiday would highly recommend this resort cooking class wonderful beach resort staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Because of my birthday, the hotel staff is very nice and friendly to give me a small cake as a present. I am very surprising with this gift. I have a great memeory at my first day with this amazing hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank ballballlee
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visit hotels during my friend’s birthday , they gave my friend surprise with a small cake . Good vibes in hotel . All staff are nice and good dishes in restaurants . Nice private beach. I’ll definitely visit again in the

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank YingKitM2
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We seat at the balcony side facing the beach. We were able to enjoy the view while having a glass of mojito and coconut milkshake. View is super niceeeeeee:-) you can also dine at the beach chair side.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Miumiugram
Reviewed June 16, 2019

This is a great resort if you want a prop and rest holiday. The beach is gorgeous and has waves. The water is clean. We stayed in a villa and it was excellent. They have onsight movies and a choice of restaurants. The food is excellent. We hope to return.

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank mha50580
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

We selected the Anam for my wife birthday trip. What i can say is "wonderful" . Lanscaping is wonderful, staffs are sweet and helpful, they knew my wife special day and came with lovely card. Manager Maya is very kind and lovely. Thanks all for making our stay. We will come back with friends for sure.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple