“A fantastic restaurant ”

Nom Nom Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #42 of 795 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Description: Pleasant, chill and friendly contemporary restaurant and cafe. East meets West with a range of choice from delicious pasta, pizzas to Asian mix highlighted with Thai chicken green curry, Prawn Tomyum, Laotian- Thai grilled Seabass. A selection of 28cm-size-pizza with only 80K is a must-go. Generous, honest food and amiable service will put a smile on you. Welcome to Nôm Nôm!
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

A fantastic restaurant with beautiful design and decoration, as well as yummy food and excellent service. There’re also a lovely parrot!!! Love it very much haha!! Strongly recommend to others who love to enjoy a relaxing time during their journey. The waiters here are super nice, and very good at English and Chinese. They’re willing to chat with customers, make you feel warm. I love to welcome they all to Hong Kong haha
一家很棒的餐廳,在小巷子裡,環境十分優美,有情調,適合想享受安靜和想喝點飲料放放鬆的人。食物多樣,飲料也豐富,服務一級棒,讚美餐廳的小哥哥小姐姐,笑容親切。餐廳還養了一只可愛的鸚鵡,很乖還很安靜。值得推薦給大家!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

We found this place on google and it had good reviews. Place is spacious, cool from the fans. The staff are attentive and nice. I got the sea bass which was lovely, well cooked with crispy skin. My boyfriend got the avocado and pesto pasta and that was lovely and creamy. Both cooked really well and it was nice to have a mix of Asia and European on the menu. Only criticism would be the coffee was very bitter and had a burnt taste. I would go back but not order a coffee and I would recommend to friends.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

The staff was welcoming, the service was fast and effective. You can either eat outside or inside. It's small but cozy. Just a few choices in the menu but it's enough for lunch i guess.
The pomelo salad was very good but i disliked their thai seafood noodle salad though, overcooked and sticky. The pizza was good too, their juices were just great and the prices aren't crazy.
I definitely recommend that place and will come back

Reviewed March 3, 2019

We was order a three course meny.then they came whit only one starter.at the same time they served the hot meal,mixed grill.we told them that we was waiting for the other starter and that the hot meal would be cold.but they didn’t care.so we started to eat the mixed grill,it was cooled,tasteless,raw and full of cartilage pieces.then we found a piece of a plastic spoon in the burger.and then they came whit the other starter.after that we choosed to leave hungry and disappointed.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Cheap pizza which is average tasting. That’s the only thing going for this place. It may look like a cute cafe or whatever but the service was strange. Soon as we sat down wanted our orders and then kept saying about seafood pizza wanting us to order it. The guy came over 4 times to get what we wanted even after me repeatedly asking for a couple minutes. No major issue but annoying. My pizza came out at least 35 minutes before my partners. Therefore I had eaten my whole meal before his was put in the oven I think. So that was quite annoying.
An average visit. Probably quite good food considering what Nha Trang has to offer.