Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $18.00
from $25.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews walking tour foodie tour imperial city food tour great tour free tour meeting point morning tour informative tour local market excellent knowledge ancient capital vietnamese history and culture answered all our questions great afternoon would highly recommend this tour local guide
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

I did the food tour by motorbike with Ms Ngoc. I have to say that it was an amazing experience.
The various food selected were tasty and really local.
Of course you can go on google and find nice food for cheap but this tour is on another level.
The combination of tasty food, motorbike rides and the nice talk with my awesome guide (Ngoc) made me feel like I was spending an evening with a local friend. And that worth every dong I spent !

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank yeah_lo
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

We did 3 tours with Bee Bee travel, all fantastic. Perfume river tour with Nguyên was beautiful and very interesting learning about Hue history. Thien Mu pagoda was stunning, the grounds very tranquil. Walking food tour with Ngoc was delicious and we learnt a lot about traditional Hue food. Hue countryside tour with Hoe (Tomato!) was cool. Thanh Toan covered bridge was amazing. Very authentic with older locals resting on the bridge. And lunch with Ms Nua was a highlight. Great food and lovely lovely people.
All three of our guides were very knowledgeable, interesting and kind. They were very considerate of our 9 year old who was struggling with the 38 degree heat! Definitely recommend these tours.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank 3copps
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

We had a brilliant morning touring around the military sites of Hue with our guide Quynh. There was a cycle race going on which meant some of the roads were closed but Quynh took it in his stride and worked around the closures. He was well informed about the sites and really personable and interesting to talk to. We recommend this tour

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019

We loved our trip with Bem. She was charming and engaging, with an excellent command of English. Our Revolution tour took us from sampling local food at the market to the horrors of the Agent Orange museum. She answered our many questions knowledgeably and came prepared with sunhats and water for us on a scorching day. We would not hesitate to recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Bee Bee and Thu provide extremely friendly, extremely professional service. If you find a tour company that is a little lower price, you should still book with Bee Bee because the quality and service is worth it!

I booked three tours. Both were at almost the last minute but Thu provided excellent guides and plans. First, I booked Imperial City and Food tours - I loved my guide Bem, she was fun and informative. She made sure I was understanding all of the history and cuisine and gave me all the time I needed when I wanted to pause for photos or just to relax. Thank you, Bem!!!

Then I booked a private car from Hue to Da Nang. More expensive than a bus but VERY worth it. A new, very clean SUV and Mr Tan was a great driver and guide for our stops at Hai Van Pass and Marble Mountain. Thank you, Mr Tan.

Thu, thank you again to you and your team and your guides. I’m happy that I found you!!!

Date of experience: March 2019