Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $28.00
from $28.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews walking tour foodie tour imperial city free tour great tour food tour free walking great introduction meeting point morning tour local market informative tour excellent knowledge vietnamese history and culture wealth of knowledge ancient capital answered all our questions
Reviewed today

We had a very enjoyable afternoon with Ngoc. She took us to lots of local places with delicious food! We tried many different things (even dessert) and learned about many new dishes. Great food tour! Thank you.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Beebee travel is amazing! I had spent a few days in Hue without a guide before I realized I needed help to understand the complexity of the history. During a half day tour the guide helped me understand and appreciate how important Hue is to the history of Vietnam. If you want to understand why Vietnam is so amazing and unique then visiting the sites in Hue is so important! and having a knowledge guide from beebee travel made it even more special!
Thank you so much!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

The tour was fantastic, Bem was a fantastic tour guide and gave us such powerful information and also made the day so much fun. We loved walking in the rain and soaking up the history of hue, I highly recommend this tour company, it is fantastic having the youth of Vietnam talk about their country, history and lives . Thank you so much Beebee travel and the photos from JuTa were fantastic and took the pressure off us having to take photos, as we could just enjoy the moment thanks again Bem we wish you all the best ⭐️

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

We are always keen to participate in walking tours all over the world, so signing up for a paid tour ($45 for two) of the Imperial City gave us the idea that this could be something special. How wrong were we? The guide was disappointing, we didn’t see parts of the Imperial City that clearly were available (from the guidebook), we learned more about the Emperors than the structures and it lacked the information and details which we’ve come to expect. We both felt that the value was not there and disappointed with the tour despite high expectations and recommendations from Trip Advisor reviewers.

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

I did the food tour by motor bike and it was really good. You definitely get your moneys worth.

As the first tour went well I signed up for the imperial tour as well. I was a bit unimpressed with the first impressions of the second guide as she did not provide water or the conical hats as per the website. I had to ask about this and it was only then that she went to purchase some water and lent my partner an umbrella for shade. She also wasn't wearing the beebeetour shirt so I didn't know if she was the actual tour guide or not.

That aside she was a really informative guide and the rest of the second tour went really well.

Reviewed December 9, 2018

I took three tour - hue food tour, imperial city, and Emporor’s Tomb tours and all were exceptional. The guides were teachers of Hue history and culture, And guenuine in their passion for the city. Really made our visit to Hue memorable!

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
THUNGOVU, Tổng giám đốc at Beebee Travel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Hello, thank you for using our service and we are glad you had a fruitful visit in the Hue City. Happy travel and hope to see you again soon.
Thu and team.