Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Hue Tour and crisis situation

My and my wife were at our honey moon in Vietnam. We visited Hue and contacted Peter for a tour... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Y4516AWjoses
Excellent Airport transfer

After reading about some bad experiences about unreliable airport transfers, I booked just a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
annemiew2015
Rodange, Luxembourg
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hue
from $24.00
from $15.00
from $33.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews mr minh highly recommend peter safe driver excellent driver great car cold bottled water transfer service tour driver hai van pass refreshing towels marble mountain day tour airport pickup driving skills his team comfortable car haivan pass
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

had found this service through my own internet search and I must say I was not left disappointed.

Mr Peter Pham and his private tour service came highly recommended by travelers and my experience showed me why this was the case. First and foremost, Mr Pham responded promptly via mobile phone and we were able to confirm the details of the trip in a prompt and efficient manner. Mr Pham collected a deposit via PayPal and confirmed the details of the trip a couple of days prior to my arrival as I had booked him months in advance.

Mr Pham assigned me a driver who was able to communicate in English. The driver had a very friendly disposition and had our best interests at heart. He accommodated to our suggestions (sometimes very last minute) and was very patient. He interacted with my two young children and it was very heart warming to see a friendship blossom between him and our 3-year-old boy! The driver was most importantly very safe and knowledgeable about the services and places to go and see in Da Nang/Hoi An. There was Wifi connectivity available in the vehicle. Wet towels and iced water were provided as well.

In essence, I will strongly recommend this service to anyone visiting Da Nang/Hoi An!

Date of experience: June 2019
Hueprivateexcursions, Owner at Hue Private Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on TA

We were so happy to make sure that your family had a great holiday in Danang for a week staying at Hayatt Resort

Thanks so much for saying that : I will strongly recommend this service to anyone visiting Da Nang/Hoi An!

Best regards

Reviewed July 2, 2019

Thang is an excellent human being. He is very thoughtful and fun to have as a driver. My husband and I shared many laughs with him. Most of the time during our visit we were with both Peter and Thang and they have a great system down. It was very hot during our adventures and they always provided a cool cloth and bottled water to refresh us. We were so glad to get to know him over many shared meals and experiences.
At the conclusion of our time in Hue Thang drove us to our next destination stopping to allow me to take pictures along the way. He even shared in a delicious lunch with us before we departed.
For anyone looking for a driver and guide that goes over and beyond look no further and book this team!

Date of experience: April 2019

Thank you so much Kim Mrs for your wonderful review about Hue Private Transfers Company.

We really appreciate your support

Best Regards

Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a private car for the day with a driver called Sam. He spoke a very good level of English and had interesting stories to tell us along the way. We visited some fishing villages, drove via the Hai Van pass, went to the golden bridge, and to Monkey Mountain to see the giant Lady Buddha statue. Great way to travel to our next stop in Vietnam. Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank toeverycorner1

Thank you so much for your truth in Peter Company.

Mr Sam driver and me really appreciate your wondeful feedback about our services, Eps Sam' Very good English skills ....

Pls recommend us to your friends and family

Best Regards

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Very good comfortable car. Good air conditioning and lots of cold water bottles. Always felt safe in the car - no incidents at all. Car ready waiting and cold for us when we had finished a tour. So very nice to get into ready waiting cold car.

Date of experience: May 2019
Hueprivateexcursions, Owner at Hue Private Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about HUE PRIVATE TRANSFERS SERVICES.

We really appreciate your support

Reviewed May 27, 2019

Extremely timely, polite and accommodating of all our needs. Felt safe at all times and my gosh so so extremely polite and helpful. To be honest they made the vacation a vacation, so my family never stressed.

Date of experience: October 2018