Book In Advance
Tours from I Love Hue Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience I Love Hue Tour
All reviews lady riders university students vegan restaurant cooking class local food these ladies food stops lovely ladies a lot of fun bun bo hue lady buddha vietnamese culture vietnamese coffee small group highlight of our trip great company khai dinh tomb
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Our tours in Hue were one of the highlights of our 3 week trip to Vietnam. First, we did the street food tour with Aby. She was the best tour guide we had during our entire trip and honestly really made the trip for us. She told us all about Vietnamese culture, her experience living and Hue and of course, the FOOD! The food was delicious and it was great to learn about what we were eating.
We had such a good experience that we booked a cooking class with Aby the next day! The cooking class was also great. We biked through the village, visited pagodas, and then made a spectacular meal. I would recommend the tours to everyone. We love and Hue and Aby!

1  Thank saellu2018
Van T, Front Office Manager at I Love Hue Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Warmest greetings from I LOVE VIETNAM TOUR.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

We are so happy that you feel safe and enjoy on the tour " AMAZING time in Hue ", like what you said. You love Hue, it is our great success that we could bring a little Hue to you in your heart.

Our guests enjoying the tour is the number one priority and the best review we could receive. Your review is one of our biggest motivation to us develop our company better and better in the future.
Thank you for supporting our young women and helping us make a different thing in tourism .

We hope to see you again in the near future.
We wish you always happy and have a wonderful trip .

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately for us the tour didn't get off to the best of starts - after waiting over 30 mins outside our hotel for the pick up, our hotel called the tour owner to find out there'd been a mix up with dates - we were down for the following evening (a genuine error on their part I'm sure, but we did have two separate email confirmations prior to arriving in Hue). I explained we were leaving Hue the next day and that wouldn't work for us. To her credit, the tour owner was able to reach 2 of her team, who around 30 mins later arrived to finally to us - although leaving us more than an hour awkwardly stood around waiting.

The girls to their credit were very apologetic, but I also sensed that this was not ideal for them either - I'm sure many of us would feel the same being called to work last minute on a Sunday evening, when a few minutes earlier they were both enjoying time off at home. It therefore took some time for any real energy - that I'd read about so highly in other reviews - to get going.

However once we'd made our first stop (of 5, we were so full by the end!), the conversation and laughs really flowed as we enjoyed sharing stories and information about anything and everything. The girls, both students, were great company, very smart and spoke great English. The food, all fresh and from places you would never find, was a great experience. The best part - whizzing around on scooters through the traffic was a real buzz. My wife, a little apprehensive at first, was by the end sad the tour was over.

Date of experience: April 2018
Kasia G, Manager at I Love Hue Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Dear Mr/Ms.

Warmest greetings from I Love Vietnam Tour.
Thank you so much for your review.

We are so sorry about the mix up with dates. This was a fault on our side, our poor organization skill on this occasion. We are working on improving this to be better and better.

Thankfully our amazing lady guides did an awesome job to brighten your day and make this a positive memory and experience.

Our guests enjoying the tour is the number one priority and the best review we could receive. Your review is one of our biggest motivation to us develop our company in the future.

Thank you for supporting our young women and helping us make a positive difference in tourism.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
We wish you always stay happy and smiley!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

We just fishished up with our I Love Hue Street Food Tour by Night and it was awesome! This is definitely an authentic experience. The girls, university students wanting to hone their English skills, were all very knowledgeable and funny. The street food is adventurous to be sure and delicious. All the places that we went to we would have not been brave enough to try on our own. It was everyone in our group's first time on a bike and this was not a problem.

Date of experience: April 2018
Van T, Front Office Manager at I Love Hue Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Warmest greetings from I LOVE VIETNAM TOUR.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

We are so happy that you feel safe and enjoy the friendly environment on the tour. " The street food is adventurous to be sure and delicious " , you said . This is our authentic success .

Thank you for supporting our young women and helping us make a great different thing in tourism .

We wish you always happy and have a wonderful trip and see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We loved the city and food tour with Anh and Linh (hope that's written correctly). They drove us safely to all the places mentioned in the description of the tour... pagoda, parfume river, etc. We felt really safe on their mopeds (tourist speed ). We would have never found that places without the tour. Afterwards they took us to 3 places to try out some local food. Delicious and interesting. Decent English, good conversations. We had a really great day. Totally worth it. Value for money - TOP!

Date of experience: April 2018
Van T, Front Office Manager at I Love Hue Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Warmest greetings from I LOVE VIETNAM TOUR.
Thank you so much for your awesome review.

We are so happy that you feel safe and enjoy the friendly environment on the tour. You did the best choice to combine the Hue special destinations and the Hue food on the tour. You did not miss anything in Hue. Our lady bikers and tour guide always try their best to have the high energy for the guests.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
Wish you always happy and have a great trip .

Reviewed April 21, 2018

We went with I Love Hue on a motorbike trip to Thanh Thoan bridge, Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, the Perfume River viewpoint, Tu Duc Tomb and Thien Mu Pagoda.
We were picked up by our two female drivers perfectly on time. To get to know each other we first went for a quick salty coffee. After we left on the tour, we found them to be very safe drivers and great guides for the day.
We had a little miscommunication with the office about the itinerary but the girls solved this issue quickly and with style.

We found the sights amazing and the company pleasant. Greatly recommended and the perfect way to see the sights in Hue!

Date of experience: March 2018
Kasia G, Manager at I Love Hue Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear Ellen_and_Pedro,

Warmest greetings from I Love Vietnam Tour
Thank you so much for your awesome review!

We are so happy that you felt safe and a friendly environment on the tour.
Our lady bikers and tour guide always try their best to have high energy for the guests.
Very sorry for any miscommunication, this is great feedback for us to improve on our side.

Our guests enjoying the tour is our number one priority and the best review we can receive.
These words are the best motivation for us to develop I LOVE VIETNAM TOUR better and better in the future!

We wish you all the best and enjoy the rest of your travels in Vietnam!
We are always ready to welcome you again in the future with big smiles!

See you again!