Binh Minh Sunrise Hotel
Priceline
$28
$26
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $29/night.

$40
$32
Priceline
$149
$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

All reviewsper nightfour nightswi figood sizelaundry servicebudget hotelcentral locationcheap pricewithin walking distanceprivate carimperial cityperfume rivertoursvietnambalconyreceptionistscooter
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We arrived in the morning an overnight train journey .
The hotel Binh Minh Sunrise staff pick us up at station when we came
at 8am in Hue .
We were offered a complementary coffee and fruits , which was very welcome
Staff are very friendly and the hotel as well situated WIFI. AC ,
bancony is nice
I just can't think of anything negative to say

Room Tip: rooms have bacony
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wilson A
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Well I had selected this hotel just because it was the cheapest I could find in my guidebook. I have paid 20 dollars for a single bed room, but they gave me a huge, biiiiiiig twin-bed room, I swear I could even play soccer in this room, the decoration was chic, there were complimentary tea and coffee, there was free wifi internet, the bathroom , everything was so clean, the staff was so friendly and always ready to help, the beautiful part was that whenever you sit in the lobby they will give you free jasmin tea(with cinemon) which was great because when I was there it was always raining and cold. the only thing that I didn't like about this hotel was that the room didn't have airconditioning, actually nothing to make you warm especiallly at night, so I had to go to bed with 2 jackets! but I still like this hotel, because of all its good things and its positive atmosphere.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank timo59
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We booked a "senior" room which had more space, at a discounted price since we wanted to stay for four nights. The decor was a little tired but the spotlessly clean room proved perfectly adequate for our needs. We were picked up free at the railway station by motorbike and taken to the room at 8.30 am with no supplementary fee for early arrival. When we left for the airport before the official breakfast start at 7.0 am there was breakfast waiting for us.

The big plus point for this hotel is the reception staff who are cheerful, charming and go out of their way to help.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank al0mnus
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We originally booked three nights, but ended up staying for 6. This hotel was great value - we were in a junior double - 16 dollars a night including a simple, but adequate breakfast . The room was small, but fine. The bed was small double, but the bedding was changed daily, there was a kettle, tea and coffee ( again, replaced daily ), tv with lots of channels, a window and a/c, minibar, hairdrier, dressing table. Two computers with free internet access in the lobby. The breakfast wasn't bad either. The staff ( especially Ms.Tu ) were charming, cheerful and helpful and arranged two tours for us. They even have small lending library in the lobby ! The two restaurants next door have good, reasonable menus and cold beer ! We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nbichick
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Definitely won't go back to this hotel. Basic, very tired old joint. Dark and dingy. $15 a night is probably scraping the bottom of the barrel but if I had time to choose a hotel before arriving in Hue I'm sure I would have been able to find something better on the same budget. Recommend forking out an extra $5-10 a night and you'll find something much better.

To it's credit the rooms were clean. But that was all it had goon for it. Staff were not particularly helpful or friendly either.

• Stayed: March 2012