Nhat Le Hotel
Agoda.com
$31
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot watergreat budget hotelfree taxiimperial citystaff at receptionbed sheetscheap pricegreat value for moneytwin roomeach morningrooms are cleanrestaurants and barscity viewminute walkwalking distancegood sizefamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Possibly the best value hotel in Hue.
Rooms are very good quality and are great value for money.
Staff are pleasant and professional.
This is the second time I have stayed here and I would recommend this place.

Room Tip: I stayed in rooms overlooking the street next to elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Denny078
Reviewed September 25, 2012

we stay one night, price was excellent as well as the treatment wit the customers. very good stay at hue. we were a couple and everything was good. the room was very clean and the reception staff was very friendly. we recomend the hotel an a good hotel

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LulaplanB
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Being a budget traveller at the moment, this was easily the most spacious, luxurious room I've seen in this price range. My fabulous $8 room had huge windows, a bathtub, a tea set complete with teapot and kettle, and a big balcony overlooking the city. There was even a shiny new lift for those who travel with heavy luggage.

I was made to feel like a princess here and wish I could have stayed longer.
Thai Binh 1 is certainly a hotel with a difference and a level of service that is rare in Vietnam. The staff spoke English very well and welcomed me with a smile. In fact they were some of the most accommodating, yet laid back, hoteliers I have come across in Vietnam.
I was always greeted with a smile by everyone, including a friendly bunch of guests. On my first night I was invited out for drinks with the crew and then the next day to lunch with the family.. When I left it was with regret.. when I was escorted to the nearby bus stop by a resident and the manager I was touched.
The location is great as well, in a quiet alley with plenty of cheap restaurants and a cute bar within stumbling distance. Also near the Open Tour bus stop.. Only 50 meters away.

Saw a few other stuffier rooms in other hotels on this street and this was so far above the others in value and comfort.
I recommend you choose Thai Binh 1, that is if they have a vacancy!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Cas S
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for two nights during our stay in Hue ($15 a night). It is located in a side road within an easy-walking-distance to the citadel. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. AC, bathtub, and a small balcony was included in our rate, A small breakfast was also included in the room rate. The staff was friendly and helpful: they recommended a one-day boat tour across Hue which was good value for the money ($7).

Overall, we were very stafisfied with the hotel and enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dominik R
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed here for two nights both of which were very comfortable. Location is ideal, down a quiet side road but still in walking distance to the main goings-on. The rooms were a good size, with large windows and a balcony. The room had both fan and aircon, a tv (with English channels!) and en suite bathroom. The bathroom was large; western flushing toilet, sink & bathtub/shower. My only gripe was that there was no hot water, however this was sorted out after we informed the staff. The staff were excellent, the room was cleaned everyday and new towels laid out. Reception booked all our bus tickets for us and were overall very helpful.

Oh and it had a elevator. Which, when you have a massive backpack, is a blessing!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends