We stayed 2 nights in this lovely hotel, ex French Governors residence. Staff were very helpful, beds very comfortable, nice clean room and nice outdoor pool area. Restaurant was excellent, pricey for Vietnam but highly recommended, you would pay at least 80% more for food of this quality in UK if you are lucky to find it! Breakfast offered a good choice including freshly cooked eggs, overall a really enjoyable place to stay that I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to Art Deco's golden age with a stay at La Residence Hue Hotel & Spa, MGallery by Sofitel. Nestled along the fabled Perfume River and overlooking the imposing Imperial Citadel - once home to Emperors and now preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage Site - La Residence is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Endowed with opulence and warmth, this former residence of the French "Resident Superieur" has been painstakingly restored and refashioned into an enchanting luxury boutique hotel with 122 guestrooms and suites, which offer visitors the chance to relive the pleasures of a bygone era. Food is a passion at Le Parfum Restaurant. Visitors will delight in a fusion menu of Vietnam and Europe's very best culinary traditions. Allow yourself to be swept away with the signature cocktails "La Residence Monsieur and La Residence Madame" in the cozy ambiance of Le Gouverneur Bar. Indulge yourself in our award-winning Spa and relax by the large saltwater swimming pool overlooking the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your La Residence Hue Hotel & Spa - MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence Hue Hotel Hue
- La Residence Hue Hotel And Spa
- La Residence Hotel