$71
$37
$21
$19
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $21/night.

$91
$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$70
$47
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $53/night.

$89
$73
$29
$27
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $31/night.

Google Hostel(Hue)(Great Value!)
$10
Agoda.com
2,321 results
All reviewshoneymoon bungalowoutdoor showeroperations managershuttle busmain poolprivate pooltai chirocking chairsbeautiful resortlotus pondswim up barshuttle servicespa treatmentsstar resortspa areahuge bathroomvietnamese standards
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Though I booked a Standard room, the resort upgraded the room of villa type. I am lucky! I enjoyed a variety of traditional food at the restaurant. In addition, I joined a yoga class in the morning, and took massage at SPA in the evening. One of the pitiest things is that the deposit returned into my bank account after a month I stayed. It took too long. I hope such thing never happens when I visit again.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank acco_love_trip
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I didnt stay in the hotel but i had a taste of their staff great hospitality.
We arrived in hue late in the evening (12) and were unlucky enough to end up in a taxi where the driver did not speak a word of english. He left the airport without letting us tell hime where to go and took 45 min wandering around close to the city without letting us know where we were or what his plan was. Luckily we saw the guardian of the piligrimage village on the road as he was ready to welcome any new hosts of the hotel. We rushed down the taxi to seek for help in communicating with the driver and all the staff present at night was extremely kind and helpful and they managed to translate everything for us and to get us on a new taxi for our hotel. This without us even being hosts of their hotel and not asking anything in exchange. Honestly i dont know what we would have done without their help as both our phones were dead. If this is the way a random couple of tourists is treated at the village i assume that hosts are treated with supreme hospitality and kindness.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Chiara M
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I and my husband spend here two days. I'm happy to say this has been one of the best hotels we have been to (we travelled around Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam - to celebrate our honeymoon :) ).

We rented out a home which was well equipped, clean and cosy. We couldn't have asked for more: it had a view at a little lake, massive bed (!), desk, table and a massive bathroom.

The village is very well designed. You can easily access everything you need in minutes: the spa, the swimming pools, the bar or the restaurants (when you check in you get a map so you never have to worry about getting to certain places). Additionally, they organise Yoga classes - free of charge :)

The cocktails and the food were delicious too. Go and experience it yourself :) Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rent a house (instead of just a room) - it's brilliant!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Pilgrimage Village was one of the highlights of our Vietnam trip. First of all, just need to say that the property itself is beautiful. Fantastic pool, well-landscaped walkways, and lush surroundings. In addition, the rooms were very spacious. I think we got the cheapest rooms, and they were huge and came with their own balconies.

In addition, the staff/service was excellent. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. Shoutout to Miwa, the Operations Manager, who is the sweetest!

Also, I know this isn't typical for hotels, but I thought the restaurants/food was really good. There's an amazing breakfast buffet with made-to-order pho, rice porridge, eggs, omelets, tropical fruits, yogurts, etc. Similarly, the restaurant for dinner also served high-quality, well-prepared dishes. As with any hotel restaurant, it's a little expensive. I remember dinner coming out to be between USD$8-USD$12 pp (including appetizers), which is a bit high for Vietnam, and the breakfast buffet being around USD$20 pp, which I know is VERY pricey for Vietnam - but honestly, the ingredients were really high-quality, the portion sizes were good, and the flavors were great, so we were very happy.

I only take off one star because the bathroom (at least in our room), despite appearing luxe, was a little weirdly-designed. The shower was not built with sufficient ledge so when you shower, the water comes out of the shower area and leaks out to the bathroom floor, which can be a little dangerous/slippery.

Other than that, I thought PV was great!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2017

We loved our stay at Pilgrimage from the moment we arrived and were glad to have booked it for four nights to enjoy it to the fullest. Miwa-san was exceptionally helpful with our every request, domo arigato!
Our little house was spacious and beautifully decorated, we loved sitting on the terrace to enjoy the daily music by the pool. Breakfast was plenty and there was a lot of choices for every taste.
We used the complimentary bus into Hue a few times and made extensive use of the bicycles to explore the town and surrounding countryside with its many hidden tombs. Thanks again to all staff and we will definitely return...

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family