“Reviews were absolutely spot on, amazing place to stay!”

Hue Four Seasons Hotel
Ranked #2 of 119 Hue B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Reviews were absolutely spot on, amazing place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

From the moment we walked in the door after a long busride, Michael, Lien(?) and the rest of the team were absolutely brilliant. We had intended on only staying a few nights in Hue, however they made us feel like family and provided us a great opportunity to chill out for a few days. The highlight had to be on a day when there was poor weather, they decided to put on a Spring Roll making class for all guests at the hotel at no cost, not to mention then cooking up a storm and inviting all guests to join them in a feast! On our last day we required a train back to Da Nang, Lien assisted us with getting a cheap rate for tickets and then Michael dropped us off at the station for no cost. It was without a doubt one of our favourite places to stay in Vietnam. If Michael is not booked out, we highly recommend staying at this hotel! Tyson and Kerrin (Australia)

Room Tip: Given Michael's high standards, I'd suggest all rooms would be fine!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stayed here for two nights because of all the good reviews on tripadvisor and were so happy with our decision! After a long trip on a night bus from Hanoi the staff was more than welcoming, gave us an amazing breakfast and organized an early check in so that we could take a rest after we hadn't really slept a lot on the nightbus.
Our room was spacious and very clean with a hot shower, well working AC, TV and a fridge. One day we rented two of their bicycles to visit some sights around Hué and when we left to Hoi An, they organized a really nice driver for a reasonable price for us...
Michael and the rest of the staff were lovely and even gave me a tasty little cake when they found out that it was my birthday - wow! :-) If we ever go to Hué again, we will definitely stay in this awesome little hotel!

York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

In 6 months of travel this was one of the best places I stayed. Excellent value for money and deserves to by number one in Hue.

The hotel is well located and Citadel can be reached on foot. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast options are fantastic. Very tasty!

Without any question the staff make this hotel what it is. I arrived from Hoi An with no cash on me, as I had some issues with my bank in the UK. Micheal, the owner, lent me $60 out of his own pocket to pay for the motorbike trip I had taken to reach Hue. He allowed me to charge this to my room. I had only met the guy for 5 minutes. So kind! All the staff are brilliant - kind, friendly and helpful.

Lien was also a little star. Taking me on her bike to the Pagoda and also the Tombs. Funny, interesting and great company she helped make my stay a great experience.

Thank you to Micheal, Lien and all the staff at the Four Seasons.

Jeff

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights with Michael, his wife and his amazing staff. Out of all the places we stayed in Vietnam, we felt this was the best value. Michael, Lien and everyone was so helpful and very welcoming.

Lien even took me on the back of her motorbike to go buy tickets for our next train trip.

I felt that they location was convienent to the many restaurants in walking distance.

If we ever go back go Hue, we will stay here again.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We arrived by bus and vi met us at the bus station (which is a few minutes walk from the hotel) on arrival to the hotel we were given complimentary fruit plate, Orange juice and a cup of tea. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Made us feel right at home from the off.. We even joined them for their family lunch on a couple of occasions which was gorgeous... this is a family run business and we couldn't ask for anything better... there is a wide range of choice for breakfast also. The rooms are spacious, clean with rose petals on the beds which is a lovely touch. They can also help with any trips you may wish to do. Michael and his friendly staff/family are just wonderful. You have to come and experience for yourself, you will not be disappointed ...

Room Tip: Any room I'm sure will be great
Oviedo, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

We asked them if we could get a room for one night. But they were already fully booked. They helped us a lot to find an other good hotel. They called other hotels for us and brought us to the other hotel. That was amazing and we want to thank again. The hotel seemed to be very nice and clean.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we were collected the train station, we knew we'd made the right decision in booking here. Our only mistake was only booking one night.

The staff at this hotel are some of the best I've ever encountered. Genuinely friendly and just wanting you to enjoy hue.

We were offered breakfast on arrival after a long train journey which was unexpected but very well received. We were then shown how to make spring roles with a fee guests and members of staff, who we then had the pleasure of enjoying lunch with.

The hotel itself is very good. Clean, with comfy beds and food wifi, but it's the staff that set this place apart.

Unfortunately, we had only booked one night and we're unable to extend our stay as they were fully booked. We booked into another hotel around the corner, and the four seasons manager carried our bags there himself, but only after treating us to some traditional Vietnamese cake.

The staff here genuinely can't do enough for you, and we really enjoyed our time staying with them.

I would recommend this hotel to anybody. It's great.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
fourseason l, Owner at Hue Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Hope to welcome you again next time in my hotel
Best wishes for you