Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $29.75
from $63.00
from $35.00
2,343 results
All reviews rented bikes hai van pass worked perfectly da nang big bags great company your luggage amazing service great trip top gear elephant springs an amazing experience highly recommend this company phong nha these guys my girlfriend marble mountain
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Really nice ladies (Tien) who helped us with renting the motorbike. Luggage got dropped of at the hostel afterwards and they showed us a really nice route!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The ladies were very warm and friendly with lots of information ready so we didn’t have to ask a lot of questions. Tien helped me and she had good English. When you hire the bikes they give you a WhatsApp just in case anything happens so you can contact them. But the bikes are in good condition, there are always boys working on the bikes and checking them over.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

My bike arrived in Hoi An in the morning and I was given lots of info, a good helmet and decent bike. Everything was smooth and I enjoyed my drive over to Hue! Once I arrived they dropped my luggage off at my hostel later and were super friendly - thanks to Son for sorting it all out :-)

Reviewed January 18, 2020

We had a really good trip with the bikes from motorvina! Arranging everything went easy, the people were very nice, they brought our bags to Hue and the trip was amazing. We got 2 scooters in the morning and arrived 9 hours later in Hue, and got a very warm welcome from the people here. We even decited to rent the scooter a extra day to explore Hue! So we highly recommend this place!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

We rode from Hoi An to Hue with our Motorvina scooter & had no issues at all! It was an amazing experience for a reasonable price and I highly recommend you book with this company! When we dropped the scooter off in Hue, Hai served us and was so lovely! Great experience :)

1  Thank 759callums