Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Reviewed yesterday
Voyage63106653848
via mobile
Great service & $

Thanks to Son for the great price and service!! :) rent a scooter for two days for a great price !!!

Reviewed yesterday
Catherine G
via mobile

1,115 results
All reviews hai van pass rented bikes friends rented da nang big bags elephant springs your luggage explained everything great trip amazing ride highly recommend this company great company dropped off these guys an amazing experience my girlfriend top gear
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We booked a one way rental from Hoi An to Hue and it couldn't have been easier. Booked the night before, good price and a quality bike. We had two of us on a 135cc bike which was perfect for the Hai Van pass. The guys at both offices were great, Zet took care of everything! Would definitely rent one again

1  Thank Voyage63106653848
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

1  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Mimi set us with a bike for the day after we rode from Da Nang yesterday. Amazing trip and no problem getting everything organized.

1  Thank Gerry S
Reviewed 3 days ago

We rented a motorbike via motorvina at our hotel in Hoi An. Service was very reliable and the motorbike worked perfectly. We returned the bike in Hue with Mr. Son and everything was easy and uncomplicated.

1  Thank Road13110590567
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Just rented there a bike.
They were friendly and have good prices.
If you have any questions ask for hai. He will help you.

All in all I can recommend to rent a bike here.

3  Thank Jan L
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Rented a bike in Hoi An to ride to Hue, good bike and explanation of stops on the way! Would reccommend, Hai is a legend

3  Thank Culture37446138673
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We rented motorcycles to go from Hoi An to Hue over the Hai Van pass. We were able to drop the motorcycles at their Office in Hue. They moved our bagage from Hoi An to Hue for us so we could pick that up.
We decided to rent the motorcycles for another day as we weren’t going as fast as planned because of the weather; it was very easy to rent them for another day.

The motorcycles were good, the service was great, got a map to navigate as well. Overall a good choice to go from one place to the other!

2  Thank carolinelek
Reviewed 4 days ago

I rented a motorcycle to make Hue to Hoi An by Hai Van Pass and later also to walk in Hoi An and the experience was great! The staff is very friendly and explains the way and advises the best spots to stop. On the day I would start the trip it was raining a lot and one staff member came to my hotel to give me back the money (thank you Zet!), Since I was going to do the Hoi An rental again to make the trip in the opposite direction. I recommend without a doubt!

1  Thank Pedro F
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Mickey was amazing and so helpful the trip was epic from start to finish no problems with my bike hoi an to hue

2  Thank Elliott Simon B
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Really Nice trip, good adventure and I had good mates with me. Weather was rainy but it didnt matter. Hai is GUY, Thanks.

2  Thank Oliver D