“Quan bun bo hue 19 Ly Thuong Kiet”
Review of Quan bun bo hue

Quan bun bo hue
Ranked #81 of 487 Restaurants in Hue
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 22, 2018

253/5000
The first impression is fairly clean, fresh vegetables, full. But bowl of noodles is not too big. Juice is not strong, tend to sweet, chilli is very spicy and aromatic. Add flavorful flavor of bowl noodles,
Staff very enthusiastic
Thanks to everyone here,

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

It was highly suggested for me to come here by people I work with.

It is one of the best Bun Bo in Hue and it is opened at lunch time so tourist can come.

The broth is hot and flavourerism. The beer is Australian cold and can be served with ice (but I didn’t have ice).

This place is relatively easy to find and a hit with the locals. As you can see on one of the photos I post is it #17 not #19.

I had the beef with added extract sprouted Mungbeans, mint and banana flower. It is a must , well Hue is know for its spices and chilli so load up if you are game. For desert I sampled the sticky rice. Bun no and round rice noodles is a hit. I’m full.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The local loves it so do I. Food quality wise is top notch. Service are efficient and effective. Those ladies there are super nice because I saw them go to the middle of the road to flag down a taxi for other foreign patrons.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Stopped over in Hue to visit the palace and try Bun Bo Hue! Having read some reviews we decided to try this place - it’s No.17 although the place next to it No.19 is also a Bun Bo Hue shop.

Not much on the service side but we didn’t mind as it felt like a normal street food joint. The Bun Bo Hue was really delicious and the broth was clear but still a little spicy!

The smaller size is 35000 and the larger size is 45000 (large comes with more meat).

Overall a great cheap meal !! Recommend trying it out if you’re in Hue :)

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food after a long day of walking and sightseeing we went early and it was busy then I would go again - food was excellent as was the service lots of food and good value

Date of visit: November 2017