“Don't leave Hue without trying Bun Bo”
Review of Quan bun bo hue

Quan bun bo hue
Ranked #81 of 487 Restaurants in Hue
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed February 25, 2017

This common street and restaurant fare is similar to Pho, the traditional Vietnamese soup with vegetables and meat.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed December 15, 2016

My friend recommended to me this restaurant .For my palate, this Bun Bo is the best. My partner had the same thought as me. We loved the broth very much, i think the broth is very important, it makes the noodle soup tasty or not tasty. I will come back next time.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 30, 2016

Trying a lot of noodle in Vietnam so this one is not really outstanding for me or may be it does not match my style. It looks quite simple and taste is fine as the broth is not really special to me. Easy to find and quite cheap.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

The shop is clean and within 2 minutes of your order the bun bo hue is served to your table. The soup is clear and you can add in the chili paste according to your preference. I personally think the soup is fragrant but quite bland without the chili. However, definitely worth a visit if you love noodles (pho) and in search of a clean place.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 12, 2016

On our way to our hotel in HUE we stopped at that place to have one of this famous dish of HUE, Bun Bo Hue, on behalf of our tour guide. The latter seems to put this place in the top level regarding this dish!
How are we disappointed! the place is not very clean, the toilet is awfull and the service is very low class.
the dish is not as good as expected and we can have a better Bun Bo Hue elsewhere like Paris Districh 13 in France for exemple!
NOT RECOMMENDED!