Camellia Massage
Ranked #14 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Hue
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just back from a one hour full body massage at the Camellia Spa. Clean, basic facility and an eager, skilled, friendly staff make this the best $15. you'll spend in Hue.

2  Thank Dan

Reviewed March 16, 2012

First let me say I never stayed at the Camellia Hotel. I needed a professional massage to loosen up a badly cramping mussel from a past sports injury. The hotel I was staying in recommended the Spa at the Camellia Hotel. Since this is a four star hotel I assumed they would have a good spa with well trained professionals. Oh was I mistaken. It was dirty and dingy. What a sleazy place, the girl had no training and keep trying to get me to pay 500,000 VnD to get a "special" treatment. Was so disappointed in a 4 star hotel having a place like this. I left soar mussel in all, never to return.

6  Thank Iamalwayslost