Book In Advance

from $45.00
from $35.00
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews old lady rice fields local market agricultural museum bicycle ride local life morning market tiled roof small museum village life worth a visit real vietnam countryside commune villagers benches ducks
Reviewed yesterday

Just spend here for a few time since it is peaceful plus its beauty. Take a brief hike around the neighborhood market with happy smiley farmers. There's a classic tile bridge built in the 17th century are like the Japanese Bridge in Hoi An. Kids and also older farmers are around you to chit and also chat with the smiles of theirs. It must do that and it is well worth the value of ours with incredible Museum inside. We are going to email Hoian Private Car business to put it on their site to allow a lot more folks know about this particular school. Do not miss it the moment you're in Hue city. You are able to rent a bicycle riding on your own

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Specialy place.
The first time i'm come here.A quiet place, peace. Own unique architecture brings the peaceful feeling of a country side, i will come back.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I love the place. A little outside the town in the countryside, this particular bridge will be the event for an excellent ride through the rice fields. It is advisable to go there cycling in more than half day than to visit by motorbike; you love the sceneries a lot more. I really love the existing fortune teller which often amaze me.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Part of a bicycle tour of Hue and outlying villages, we had a very nice day cycling through the villages and visiting this little town of the historical and significant bridge. Plus there is an agricultural museum worth looking at too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the weather at that time was hot but it is a very good place to see. The road condition is good. You can see the rice field on the way as well as local life. I traveled by motobike but I think bycicle is also the good way to enjoy the trip. My recommendation is going in the morning, as soon as possible to see the local market nearby the bridge. At that time the weather is also more comfortable. The bridge itself is nice and ancient. We saw an old fortune teller lady who can speak English very well! People are friendly and we were happy to dance with children while they were preparing for a performance in their summer holiday activities in a communal house nearby. It is great if you could combine Thanh Toan Bridge trip with a trip to Dam Chuon where you can enjoy a boat trip and seafood in local restaurants.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

the bridge is great together with the old architect and tranquil feeling but for several people, you are going to think it's simply a bridge and that is it. Nevertheless, one thing that makes this particular journey worthwhile is the manner in which you get there. I suggest you bike there. The view along the manner in which I need to say will be the very best and very beautiful. You are going to pass along several lakes and ponds in a tiny little road. I believe roadway to the bridge tends to make the journey nicer and when you get to the bridge, you are going to find a peaceful quiet place that you can sit and relax. I believe this bridge is certainly worth the visit due to the road to the bridge.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I visited this place right on the first day the children start their school year. It was fun to talk with the kids hanging around, also the elderly sat along the bridge and chat about their day. The agricultural museum nearby provide informative stories about countryside lifestyle.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

My friend has taken me right here on his motorcycle. We spent perhaps an hour to ninety minutes searching and consuming the sights. While there, we'd the good luck to experience an extended chat with 2 local females working at a treat stand. Because of Tam's Vietnamese, I managed to get the fantastic chance to chat with several locals I never ever could have on my personal.

1  Thank Corina P
Reviewed September 29, 2018

I hired a bicycle in town and had a scenic ride out to the Thanh Toan Bridge. As usual, it was a warm day, nonetheless, when I have there and sat down on the bridge the lovely breeze coming through was amazing. I met some of the local school children who simply liked looking and laugh at me then met another few individuals and also discussed a coconut drink with and also spoken for awhile now. The Bridge is spectacular and worth the time to visit and look at.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I've required motorbike by myself to come there. It is nice bridge and a bit of the old. Not far from the city center, though the options to go there as nice. Over to the rice field and a lake that is small. The peoples that leave there truly friendly and they often happy. When you would like to head out to see the countryside you must to come here