“Pure cuisine of Hue specialties”
Review of Aroma Restaurant

Aroma Restaurant
Ranked #240 of 499 Restaurants in Hue
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Aroma Restaurant is known to be one of the highest standard restaurants in Hue, the poetic and charming ancient capital of Vietnam. Located right in the heart of the city, Aroma Restaurant boasts romantic wide street views. With the highest quality foods prepared with passion by our skillful chefs, the service that is second to none and the luxurious conference and banquet room, Aroma will be an ideal choice for you.
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I was just passing by when I noticed their big sign advertising their "pure cuisine of Hue specialties". I recognized a couple meals I had read about in my travel book, and decided to come back at dinner time. I ordered Nem lụi Huế (grilled ground pork in a lemongrass skewer) & Bánh khoai (Hue pancake), unique & delicious. Congrats to them. Recommended indeed.
ExploreFeelGood, travel expert & blogger

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank ExploreFeelGood
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed December 11, 2017

We had our breakfast here as we stayed in Rosaleen hotel and it was pretty terrible. Boiled bacon, bland vietnamese food and way way too sweet juices. On top of it all they played terrible instrumental versions of the most dead songs in the world (My heart will go on, careless whisper and so on).

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2016

Very delicious buffet, with a huge selection of western and Hue specialties. I would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2016

The selection of food for breakfast was good. Good service, helpful staff. We chatted quite awhile with the manager.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2016

Expensive breakfast buffet, closed during the afternoon when I wanted to eat lunch (busy setting up for dinner). When I did get food there it was good, but finally gave up on them.

Date of visit: March 2016